• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC Fight Night 169: Benavidez vs Figueiredo PBP Discussion: 5:00pm ET/2:00pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
Hendo looking a little older

1531803140067.jpg

Hendo bless

damn, Arlovski looks like he's training those 2 kids to be child soldiers.

I swear UFC these days is Fighter vs Opponent vs judges vs ref you have to beat all 3 to win the fight

It seemed like Arlosvki was holding condoms, Im hella high.

Notice how they let the WMMA fight go long to "make up" for the clusterfuck in the previous fight?

Sean shelby needs to stop going to the local planet fitness or the corner bus stop looking for 145 female fighters. This girl and the Brazilian girl look clueless

Drop 145. What is there 4 fighters?

Nunes dodged a bullet here, damn!
Screenshot_20200229-212650_Chrome.jpg

damn zarah's eye got fucked

Why would Hendo drag his butt all the way to VA to watch this card?

My god, the frenchie has zero grappling. She could improve ten fold if she did some white belt Gracie Academy.
She's 36, not to mention females seems to age way faster in this game so thinking that boat has sailed for her. Women's boxing is super weak right now so I'd say she's better off switching. Could probably knock out a few low level female boxers and collect some belts.

CUPS UP to all you PBP Players for making a sh!t card fun to watch...

AdvancedPersonalAustralianshelduck-size_restricted.gif

LOL I had forgotten about that cringe walkout dance number Izzy did
Great stuff there

Can we call it the worst card ever already???

Unless someone gets decapitated in the main event, this whole card was a joke

And considering its flyweights next, we aint seeing heads flying, so.....

200.gif

They can’t possibly bypass Spencer. She choked Anderson in Rd 1.

Back