• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC Fight Night 169: Benavidez vs Figueiredo PBP Discussion: 5:00pm ET/2:00pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
Felicia looks like my man from the hills have eyes, and weird science.
images

20170326025627_1DX_4370.JPG

hendo looking about 60, and would still sleep most guys at MW-LHW-HW with 1 clean h-bomb.

I bet megan will get the title shot, spencer had her shot against cyborg just last year.

Totally agreed brother... absoutley ridiculous, there are way too many early stoppages these days, Anderson vs that fat woman was also a early stoppage, just a little flash knockdown, there should have been way more shots before even thinking about stopping it.
I agree. This is the ULTIMATE FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP. Not the ULTIMATE REFEREE SAVING YOU Championship.

Had a long day, ready for some blood and the Cutelaba fight cute short and I would have honestly liked Spencer vs French chick to go on 15 or 20secs more. those G&P shots were mainly missing her.

BKq2upMCEAA0Akf_medium.jpg

Benavidez is finally going to be a UFC champion! imo he is of the most underrated fighters in the world

Is Kevin Macdonald the ref in the main event? Fuck please NO

I feel like Adesanya is trying to find a cool accent to speak with, but instead, it sounds rather corny. Like a wannabe almost.

Why can't he just be himself? Isn't he cool enough or something?

Can we call it the worst card ever already???

Unless someone gets decapitated in the main event, this whole card was a joke

And considering its flyweights next, we aint seeing heads flying, so.....

200.gif
Definitely not the worst

There have been cerds with NO finishes

Tyron Woodley must be so jealous seeing another black man get treated much better than him even though Tyron been in the UFC far longer.

Back