PBP UFC Fight Night 168: Felder vs. Hooker - PBP Discussion: 4:00 p.m. ET/1:00 p.m. PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Scored it for Felder. Also knew he was going not hang them up if he lost the Barboza fight or if he lost the Hooker fight.

I don't think Felder should retire, he still has a lot left, and he has never ever been finished in his entire career, there was only one fight that was stopped on a cut many years ago but it was not a proper finish ,he was furious.

He is a hard guy too beat and is nowhere near finished, but maybe he has so many other options that he will do that

Was at the fight — and probably the only American in the crowd, and only Felder fan in the crowd... From my awesome view at Spark Arena’s incredible sight lines, Hooker won.

Felder whiffed a lot... badly. I’m not sure if he ever hit any of the spinning stuff he threw. Hooker controlled the distance and kept Felder in his range. It looked to me like Hooker could have won 1,2,3, and 5.

By the way, a couple of Brazilian fans carrying the Brazil flag on the floor seats, were talking a lot of junk and got their asses beaten pretty badly by local fans right before the decision was announced. I’m wondering if the camera caught any of that commotion....

Watched UFC and the Fury vs. Wilder Boxing match ..

MMA is so much better than boxing ... I just can't enjoy boxing anymore .. so boring .. The gloves .. the lack of movement .. the fake licking of the blood for media promotion ... the Ref. constantly getting in the way ..

I honestly think most UFC guys are better boxers than what I saw in the ring tonight ... those large stupid gloves just getting in the way and causing a ruptured ear drum .. I don't remember one MMA fight EVER with a ruptured ear drum ..

Boxing is so boring ..

Hahaha EPIC. hey hey hey we don't know what happened to your hair ties, must have been the local dogs, can't trust those things!! :D :D

7lk7kl-jpg.732825

@Clementine @BFoe @Sir Galahad

Bfoe knows a lot of the local Dogs, he could be involved in the theft of them
Lmao, I just saw this now. I was so tipsy last night that I woke up this morning thinking “What did I actually post in that PBP?”

and then I was like, “OMG. Wtf did I say to @Clementine about her dress and cleavage?!” But I didn’t misbehave too badly, I don’t think.

I know some of the local dogs, but I prefer the local cats :)

Felder almost made me cry a bit when he said this might be my last fight and then mentioned his daughter. The way his voice and face changed, damn.
Then Hangman went over and raised his hand
<mma1>

Great fight too

I didn't wanna start a new thread but this has serious shoop potential, poor Karolina

20200222065350_GettyImages1208051722.JPG

Was at the fight — and probably the only American in the crowd, and only Felder fan in the crowd... From my awesome view at Spark Arena’s incredible sight lines, Hooker won.

Felder whiffed a lot... badly. I’m not sure if he ever hit any of the spinning stuff he threw. Hooker controlled the distance and kept Felder in his range. It looked to me like Hooker could have won 1,2,3, and 5.

By the way, a couple of Brazilian fans carrying the Brazil flag on the floor seats, were talking a lot of junk and got their asses beaten pretty badly by local fans right before the decision was announced. I’m wondering if the camera caught any of that commotion....

Carrying brazil flag on the floor seats? what does that mean?

always nice when loudmouth brazilians get their due

I didn't wanna start a new thread but this has serious shoop potential, poor Karolina

20200222065350_GettyImages1208051722.JPG

Bro, start a new thread. Insane potential.

Her face, her arms out like she is trying to hand her something..It's great.

Lmao, I just saw this now. I was so tipsy last night that I woke up this morning thinking “What did I actually post in that PBP?”

and then I was like, “OMG. Wtf did I say to @Clementine about her dress and cleavage?!” But I didn’t misbehave too badly, I don’t think.

I know some of the local dogs, but I prefer the local cats :)

The Morning After threads you starting off making so much sense then your sleeping at the keys typing gibberish yet somehow press reply and still catch likes..? <Moves>

The Morning After threads you starting off making so much sense then your sleeping at the keys typing gibberish yet somehow press reply and still catch likes..? <Moves>
Lol yeah I was not in my best form last night. Day drinking would go better if I was a beer drinker instead of a boozy cocktail drinker. I was pretty trashed in the prelims. Clem really should’ve talked me out of doing that shot. :D I passed out at like 10:30 PM like an old man.
Looks like you did well on fight picks! I got 8 of 12, and actually all 8 turned out to be perfect picks (method, round etc.).

Damn you killed it. I did pretty well but nowhere near as good as that.
64478-1858330.png
I got 8 of 12 too. To be #2 on the rankings of around 2000+ for any Event is crazy good. Highest I ever finished I think was #34 out of 2500.

I got 8 of 12 too. To be #2 on the rankings of around 2000+ for any Event is crazy good. Highest I ever finished I think was #34 out of 2500.
Yeah that’s insane. My Fedor-Rampage picks I got 12 out of 13, and was still like #250, lol. My Tapology account is super new though, just to submit picks here and in the Plats. So maybe there’s hope for me. I used to play a game at MMATorch but it was a confidence picks game so a Tapology account wouldn’t have worked to submit picks for that. That shit was super difficult to win.

edit: looks like I was #140 last night.

My unofficial/Official 1st page awards

PBP Playlers callout of night @Sansnom I'm always forgetting names too much green make me forgetful

1st page IN of Night @Deadwing88 true story I made that IN and love to see it in use and making rounds so points earned with my man.

What's PBP?

No doubt Post Of The Night ↑↑↑ for a UFC Fight Night event, we all get caught at one time @Kell Martin glad to see you IN the know now wink @Clementine for looking out for scouts...

Premiere Of The Night ↑↑↑ A must go see movie offers extreme violence, extreme fighting, awkward sexual tension between partners fighting against Sherdog Crimes (Trolling, Baiting etc). Some of the best acting he's done in years says The New York Times "paynebringer really brings out the story of a hard nosed aged brute saddled with his young sexy recruit who thinks Sherdog is just fun & games unaware of the true evil that lurks" (Mods @Jackonfire)

7ljk7l-gif.733867
Rated R disturbing violence and awkward sexual tension: Not for Snowflakes...

Last edited:
Yeah that’s insane. My Fedor-Rampage picks I got 12 out of 13, and was still like #250, lol. My Tapology account is super new though, just to submit picks here and in the Plats. So maybe there’s hope for me. I used to play a game at MMATorch but it was a confidence picks game so a Tapology account wouldn’t have worked to submit picks for that. That shit was super difficult to win.

edit: looks like I was #140 last night.
#140 is still a VERY good finishing position. I just checked and last place was #2454 !!! So #140 is a very good result. I got 8 out of 12 too, but my "method of winning" predictions were not as good as yours. I followed you on Tapology, so it means I can eassily "compare" future results etc.

Back