PBP UFC Fight Night 168: Felder vs. Hooker - PBP Discussion: 4:00 p.m. ET/1:00 p.m. PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol yeah I was not in my best form last night. Day drinking would go better if I was a beer drinker instead of a boozy cocktail drinker. I was pretty trashed in the prelims. Clem really should’ve talked me out of doing that shot. :D I passed out at like 10:30 PM like an old man.
Looks like you did well on fight picks! I got 8 of 12, and actually all 8 turned out to be perfect picks (method, round etc.).

I read about the Wilder/Fury fight when it was all ready for me to watch, but the TV watched me...?

#140 is still a VERY good finishing position. I just checked and last place was #2454 !!! So #140 is a very good result. I got 8 out of 12 too, but my "method of winning" predictions were not as good as yours. I followed you on Tapology, so it means I can eassily "compare" future results etc.
I’m following you and @paynebringer now too (lucky Paynebringer!)

@paynebringer did good! He got 9 of 12 right, and ranked #454 out of 2500-odd. Anything in the top500 is a good night really, and 9 of 12 picks right (75%) is excellent.
Yeah, I saw that he picked more right than I did. He’s a knowledgeable motherfucker. I’m going to have to up my game a bit. :)

Wtf didnt Tugjob get a bonus last night! He had an awesome first round KO

Riddle has similar facial features of Groovy Lando, looks similar @Myrddin Wild where you at?
I'm just now watching the fights. Just watched the Riddell fight. You're right, when they show just the left side of the face, he does greatly resemble Groovy. Great Call!!

RIbnGrb.gif

Back