PBP UFC Fight Night 168: Felder vs. Hooker - PBP Discussion: 4:00 p.m. ET/1:00 p.m. PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Funny you post a batman gif, but I was recently thinking about auditioning for the batman lead role, my friends say I look like him

o-CAT-BATMAN-570.jpg

Hooker got hometowned. Felder 49–46 or 48-47. One of the worse decisions I’ve seen in awhile.

Are you staying for the Wilder/Fury fight? that should be a fun scrap

I'm lazy, a bit smokey, and a bit drunk since drying out from the new year so tap me in with a tag so I don't get lost searching or falling asleep on these keys and type all sort of silly sh!t and still get a like..? (Coded)

Yo fr tho. Fuck these judges and fuck New Zealand (until I visit.)

I'm lazy, a bit smokey, and a bit drunk since drying out from the new year so tap me in with a tag so I don't get lost searching or falling asleep on these keys and type all sort of silly sh!t and still get a like..? (Coded)
Bro I got you!! don't worry I will tag you in the play by play when they start their ring walk ;) . I feel you man.. I feel sleepy too even though its not even crazy late yet.

Scored it the same as Howard Hughes.

The variation in scores likely shows that there's a lot of room for interpretation and conjecture.

Far from a hometown robbery.

One judge gave it to Felder. One more round on either of the other score cards and he gets the nod.

I feel like people are just yelling robbery cause they're still salty about Jones

I hope Felder doesn't take this loss too badly and continues to fight. He's got plenty left in the tank to compete with the Top 10.

Really close fight all the way through. Had fun chatting with everyone now it's time for a break until the wilder-fury fight starts.

Pricilla getting 50k makes everything right

Dana and Mario can now sleep at night

Bro I got you!! don't worry I will tag you in the play by play when they start their ring walk ;) . I feel you man.. I feel sleepy too even though its not even crazy late yet.

Thanks Scott had a up & down week trying to keep a schedule work/workout been tight but I need discipline, this weekend it's all catching up with me my body soaking in the beer after drying out for so long I got the spins earlier, like a f*king a teenager..?

where do i go for the wilder tyson fight talk?
where do i go for the wilder tyson fight talk?
Here you go bro

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...wilder-vs-fury-ii-ppv-rbr-2-22.4081753/unread

Its in the Boxing Discussion section, not a place I got often because they tend to have very very very strong opinions on there about how boxing should look and be like, so I keep my paws out of it, but for this fight I will drop my lacking sweet science knowledge on them, they can like it or love it ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back