PBP UFC Fight Night 156: Shevchenko vs. Carmouche 2: PBP Discussion - 5:00 p.m. ET/2:00 p.m. PT

It is done. Now we can concentrate solely on UFC 241 hype, yes!

Dana is wondering why he don’t pay Cyborg the $ she is worth.

This was trash.

Perry/Luque was the best fight by far. Total slugfest. Very even but Luque did enough to pick up the win. Perry's face got fucked up bad and his nose got broken terribly by a knee.
Never heard of Luque and I follow this sport closely

no just proves it more, why would she be scared of carmouche? if there was anyone she should be aggressive against is was her and she still fought her same fight, shes fought nunes twice you cant be scared of carmouche after that
it is whatit is , just boting but anderson silva did the same so who am i to judge
can't wait for the post fight press conference now, what an electrifying evening

Did Liz land a punch while on the feet? I can't remember any.

@U O E N O see now people from your generation dress up like women and perform shows, people from my generation wore dresses and beat up their fans

It's 5:30 am here in Berlin.
Can't Believe I stayed up that long to Watch that shitty card.
Feeling bad now.

I feel.really bad for laughing at that bare knuckle main event. Hope Garcia is ok.. But I did really laugh. Ayers (just guess, no source, easily could be wrong) looks like he's on juice to me.

she looks like Cammie

Just needed an excuse to post this
Street_Fighter_25_01.jpg

Back