PBP UFC Fight Night 156: Shevchenko vs. Carmouche 2: PBP Discussion - 5:00 p.m. ET/2:00 p.m. PT

Bring Back Cyborg!
f7FdEdG_d.jpg

I'm always working for something, and you know it. I get that you are defending Carmouche, but she was embarrassingly awful. Shevchenko wasn't much better, but she had two knockdowns and two or three takedowns. Carmouche literally did nothing.

she was bad but valentina was on her heels the whole time. thought she was supposed to be the best wmma fighter ever. so that was disappointing. i'm not so much defending carmouche as i'm saying dude how limited is your game if youre labeled amazing and you don't have an offensive game you just need everyone to come to you, always.

100% her fault. Val cannot lead. Period. If JJ can lead vs a counter pressure fighter like Andrade or various other difficult opponents then Val, who has significantly better physical gifts and skill over her, can do it too. They don't.

Val won every minute and every round. The rest of what you're saying has nothing to do with the fight we just watched.

she was bad but valentina was on her heels the whole time. thought she was supposed to be the best wmma fighter ever. so that was disappointing. i'm not so much defending carmouche as i'm saying dude how limited is your game if youre labeled amazing and you don't have an offensive game you just need everyone to come to you, always.

But Valentina actually threw punches and kicks hard enough to knock her opponent down. She at least committed to something. Not a great performance by her, but miles ahead of what Carmouche brought to the table.

Tell us, what do you think was Carmouche's best moment?

Val won every minute and every round. The rest of what you're saying has nothing to do with the fight we just watched.
Nobody gives a shit who won. I certainly made no comment about it.

I said she can't lead. Period. She can't so she is going to produce shit fights. You live with that if you're a fan. The rest of us don't have to.

Thanks for the banter. Have a good weekend everyone.

ok?!? why would i want to be anything more? what are you? something special? i doubt it. so sit back and be a goof like me

You responded by saying because she is a lesbian, that makes it ok to bash her. You are a piece of shit.

Back