PBP UFC Fight Night 156: Shevchenko vs. Carmouche 2: PBP Discussion - 5:00 p.m. ET/2:00 p.m. PT

But Valentina actually threw punches and kicks hard enough to knock her opponent down. She at least committed to something. Not a great performance by her, but miles ahead of what Carmouche brought to the table.

Tell us, what do you think was Carmouche's best moment?
i'm not focused on carmouche.

just the girl that's supposedly called the best wmma fighter ever by many.

Gummy Bear cannon

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I haven't trained for like one month, was on holidays, partying way too much, eating like a pig.
Put on 5 pounds of fat.

Where are you from bro ?
London I guess.
Like 60 minutes out of London now

Grew up in the heart south east London tho
Old Kent Road

uh what??? thats not true at all and if my posts came off that way i think you misinterpreted them

That other asshole made a comment that she is a carpet muncher, which was very unnecessary.

to which you replied, "but she is a lesbian"

so that makes it OK to say derogatory things, really?

again tell me something about yourself, I'd love to pick it apart.

well there is nothing wrong with being a carpet muncher i am one myself, and i like it furry, so i like to munch on carpet, so if im saying something bad it is self derogatory , again i dont know why you are going after me

well there is nothing wrong with being a carpet muncher i am one myself, and i like it furry, so i like to munch on carpet, so if im saying something bad it is self derogatory , again i dont know why you are going after me

You are such a piece of shit. lol you saying that "I'm a guy and i eat pussy" is a cop out! that's what is expected by society, but you agreed with the ridicule of a lesbian women doing it.

fuck your sad life..

You are such a piece of shit. lol you saying that "I'm a guy and i eat pussy" is a cop out! that's what is expected by society, but you agreed with the ridicule of a lesbian women doing it.

fuck your sad life..
ok, really? please pm me what you are talking about because i really dont lnow what youre trying to prove and i just try to have fun in these threads

Amazing place to live

Some of my funnest times

Definitely looking forward to travelling to London again.
Listen bro, I have to go to bed now in order to get a bit of sleep.
Have a good night, cus, see you next event (I hope it will suck less than this one)

Definitely looking forward to travelling to London again.
Listen bro, I have to go to bed now in order to get a bit of sleep.
Have a good night, cus, see you next event (I hope it will suck less)
<RomeroSalute>

Salute, cuzzy

Have a good night

I missed the main event, did Faber get the W?

Back