PBP UFC Fight Night 147: Till vs. Masvidal - PBP Discussion Thread - 1:00 p.m. ET/10:00 a.m. PT

did till's new teeth affect his ability to take a shot? why did this guy get KO by a LW when he's a LHW???

545701.jpg

the first nutshot had me laughing right up until Till got laid out, my face dropped completely lol

YNWA lad unlucky

I mean, rather than crap all over Till, why not give Masvidal his props? He put on a good performance.
Most people are but Till is very unlikable.

He should go back now and rethink and maybe take a cue from Jorge and take care of his child.

Man Gunnar nelson got exposed.

Same thing what I said.
not really, lawler's resurgence didnt happen till later in his career, kind of like how masvidal's stride can happen now, they are similar in li=ength of time fighting and how they were pretty much just tough brawlers.

Even though the fight wouldn’t make much sense right now, I’d love to see Robbie Lawler vs Masvidal sometime. Can’t think of a better sacrifice for the just bleed god

Masvidal vs Lawler next please, I want to see that fight....

Waiting for GIFs of Till moaning to Goddard.

Not enough excitement post KO in the arena...if it as the other way round some pissed up fools would have got tattoos of Tills face

alfred_e_neuman.jpg

Till vs Marshman next...UFC Stoke-On-Trent 'how the mighty have fallen'

Uh oh Ben Askren

Never knew this guy but the Lawlor fight makes me interested.

Till getting dropped and then subbed was okay. This loss may be the end of his lofty career aspirations. Being straight slept even if it was a massive running overhand left is much different.

Back