PBP UFC Fight Night 147: Till vs. Masvidal - PBP Discussion Thread - 1:00 p.m. ET/10:00 a.m. PT

A7vPU4fwIezwAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
I've seen that face before when I pull out my 2" weapon <Baelish01>

Till got too confident after Masvidal landed some flush combo punches that were thrown to land, not necessarily thrown for impact. You could tell after that he thought Masvidal didn't have any power. Wrong.

bad loss for till gonna be hard to come back from that...but well done jorge masvidal hes payed his dues and deserves that

bad loss for till gonna be hard to come back from that...but well done jorge masvidal hes payed his dues and deserves that

<5>If that's really Robert Downey Jr. that is epic. I thought Condit was going to become champ<DCrying>That run he went on was insane.

ept_sports_mma_experts-140575074-1287491047.jpg

Yep RDJ had a blast.

I feel you on the Condit champ hopes. He came close vs gsp and easily could've gotten the Lawler judges' nod.

This mediocre fighter is getting WAYYY too much mic time after he got slammed by Lawler.
(Yes I'll admit I'm a Lawler fan)

Can't wait for the fan reaction clips I saw one guy quickly looked like he was about to lose his mind when Till spilled to the canvas...
some guy in this thread said he would lose it if Mas ko'd till and like a few minutes later BOOM

ept_sports_mma_experts-140575074-1287491047.jpg

Yep RDJ had a blast.

I feel you on the Condit champ hopes. He came close vs gsp and easily could've gotten the Lawler judges' nod.

He did become interim champ back when interim titles were a rare thing!

He took his soul. Darren probably can't see himself in a mirror anymore.

thanks for the hangout guys...peace

Lmao Asscream isnt uttering Masvidal's name. He was hoping Till would land that punch so he can wrestlefuck him for 5 rounds.

Awkward moment during the post fight show. Karyn is trying to get Ben out of there lol.

Till needs to move up. It’s very possible the Tyron shot doesn’t drop him if he’s not depleted, same with the Masvidal shot.
If Till cant compete in WW with that huge size and power advantage what makes you think hell do well in MW? MW is filled to the brim with killers who are way more skilled than him and who can walk through his best shots.

I'd like to see him move up but I think guys like Jacare, Adesanya, Weidman, Gastelum, Robby, Costa etc. would run through him.

Back