PBP UFC Fight Night 147: Till vs. Masvidal - PBP Discussion Thread - 1:00 p.m. ET/10:00 a.m. PT

LMAO. Agreed. That was an ice cold KO. I don't even like Till, just trying to stick up for a guy when he's down and out (literally)...
Yea, he'll be back. At least he's very young in the sport and can make a comeback.

Nick vs Jorge would be the best fight of all time

Can't wait for the fan reaction clips I saw one guy quickly looked like he was about to lose his mind when Till spilled to the canvas...

That'll become a tiger lol
He just sonned him in front of his fans and was like also no disrespect but he's only 24 he's a young bull,he will become a tiger. But man no one needed reminding Till was good he dropped Masvidal in the first round and he's 26. I don't know it was meant to be respectful but it was that ether.

Gutted for Till but Masvidal looked amazing. Crisp boxing and man those kicks.

A7vPU4fwIezwAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

tumblr_np4sgxoO0I1tugoyjo1_400.gif

ept_sports_mma_experts-70552447-1287491061.jpg

Too bad Robert Downey Jr wasn't there.

Did ESPN just take all of FS1’s workers and put it on espn! Lol. Nice. I like seeing Karyn, Michael and Co. a lot better than The Weasel and Bad Guy show.

dude, has anyone confirmed if that was actually him or some sort of glitch in the matrix? Someone hacked his account or something?
We're still scratching our heads

Masvidal is a very underrated at 170, the size difference is negated by his toughness, striking skills and experience against bigger guys specially at ATT, where you got killers like JDS, Romero etc.

Till is young he just got caught he was clearly winning and will be back.
He won the first but was losing the 2nd and then got ko'd.

It was fun gents, see you next Saturday. Brace yourself for "Till was never that good" threads lol

Masvidal took out a fuking gorilla the size difference was ridiculous but even that did not stop jorgeee, what a waste of potential

Back