UFC FIGHT NIGHT 131

Surely Walt Harris is a guaranteed win?

Guaranteed win at HW? No way.

I mean, he should win, yeah. He's way better. I cap him maybe -300 so I guess maybe you can squeeze a little value from his line right now but man, HW is HW. Way more volatile when one good shot so often ends things.

Sorry - who are the podcast people?
There are like 2-3 podcast that people in this thread listen to. Just kinda wanted to know who their strong leans are to support/not support my own bets

marlon-moraes-jimmie-rivera-ufc-fight-night-131-weigh-in.jpg

gregor-gillespie-vinc-pichel-gregor-gillespie-ufc-fight-night-131-weigh-in.jpg

walt-harris-daniel-spitz-ufc-fight-night-131-weigh-in.jpg

jake-ellenberger-ben-saunders-ufc-fight-night-131-weigh-in.jpg

julio-arce-daniel-teymur-ufc-fight-night-131-weigh-in.jpg

sam-alvey-gian-villante-ufc-fight-night-131-weigh-in.jpg

sijara-eubanks-lauren-murphy-ufc-fight-night-131-weigh-in.jpg

nik-lentz-david-teymur-ufc-fight-night-131-weigh-in.jpg

belal-muhammad-chance-rencountreufc-fight-night-131-weigh-in.jpg

desmond-green-gleison-tibau-ufc-fight-night-131-weigh-in.jpg

jessica-aguilar-jodie-esquibel-ufc-fight-night-131-weigh-in.jpg

johnny-eduardo-nathaniel-wood-ufc-fight-night-131-weigh-in.jpg

jarred-brooks-jose-torres-ufc-fight-night-131-weigh-in.jpg

^ Now I'm not going to say the two things are related, but big 25 pt move action on Saunders immediately after I confirmed SPHA for Saunders.

DifficultFickleBarbet-size_restricted.gif

Esquibel, Murphy, Brooks, Lentz and Pichel were the best dogs on this card. Dont like Tibau at all, even if his chin holds, even if he doesnt get dropped, hes going to have a hard time winning a DEC. Hes not going to land effectively standing against Green and Green has good takedown defense. Tibau had a tough time taking Johnson down and I can see Green executing the same gameplan.

I think folks will miss out on Harris, Ellenberger and Alvey. Arce should win pretty easily barring a bad rd1.

google is telling me SPHA is self propelled heavy artillery. missing something here.

berger -165 yes please.
I was also on Ellenberger, but damn he looks bad, slurring his words and looking rough as hell. Saunders on the other hand is looking in great shape and spirits. I might switch side on this one or pass.

Finally got props over here. Eduardo KO @ +500 seems like a better play than the ML. Tibau Sub @ +1200 also seems a bit overblown. Villante KO @ +700 is a bit nuts.

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/05/ufc-utica-gregor-gillespie-coaches-detailed-prediction

Interesting article about how Gregor prepares for opponents. Long story short: he prepares pretty much the same way for everyone.

With a guy like him, I'm not that surprised. He's going to pretty much impose his will. If he's doing ok standing, he'll keep it there. If he feels he's better off on the ground, he'll put it there. He'll probably have to change his gameplan a bit when he's facing top guys.

Killa B sub I got yesterday at +785 and bet all the way down to +390 now? Guess I wasn't the only one liking that line...

Killa B sub I got yesterday at +785 and bet all the way down to +390 now? Guess I wasn't the only one liking that line...
Now his ko/tko is at 6.8. Ellenberg looked so miserable though, that one could think he’d rather give a sub than take a beating.

Back