UFC FIGHT NIGHT 131

jodie is an air puncher of the same ilk as maryna moroz. i don't think jag has to land takedowns to win whatsoever.

Fading Jag hard and putting some dough on Jodie Esquibel... Aguilar is the old breed, hasn’t won a fight since 2014! i just hope jodie can defend the takedowns. Need her to hit if Jared brooks doesn’t get the W

Are you heavy on Brooks or something? I think Torres is a really tough fight for him.

Eurbanks has fixed her weight cut problems, but is still very inexperienced fighter with lots of early finishes. I’m taking Murphy R3/dec at 2.8.

Unibet has Lentz R3 at 36.0.

Edit. Lol, money’s been coming in for Eurbanks and Murphy is 2.7 at most places.

I would agree that line is getting wide in the Eubanks/|Murphy fight but Eubanks should win.

Eubanks mma record at 2-2 is misleading excludes TUF run. She only lost to Aspen Ladd and Kaitlyn Chookagian who are pretty good female fighters.

She ran through the TUF series and was suppose to fight Nicco Montano for flyweight title but couldn't make weight.

After TUF she started training out of Mark Henry's team with Eddie Alvarez, Edson Barboza and Frankie Edgar. She should show some improvements this fight, she was already an accomplished BJJ grappler with accolades. What you see is what you get with Lauren Murphy.

The thing that really startled me was Eubanks said in an interview that she never really ran and did cardio before because she hated it, now she is committed to it, makes sense why she made weight a lot easier this time too. It's a huge plus.

Also, a lot mentally tougher and seems really hungry. Also stronger and more athletic.I see Eubanks taking Murphy down and working some ground and pound after some striking exchanges.

Lauren Murphy in an interview said she grappled with Eubanks (must be from the TUF series) and said Eubanks was a very good grappler and felt very heavy on top. I'm assuming it meant it wasn't easy for her to get out from bottom position.

Last edited:
Am I the only one on Daniel Teymur?

15u Rivera Gillespie parlay I'm either going to off myself or buy a nice meal

I think he's the best dog on the card

I also like Moraes and I'm actually thinking about the under in the Smith fight

I think he's the best dog on the card

I also like Moraes and I'm actually thinking about the under in the Smith fight
I’m on Moraes as well, no opinion on the latter

I would agree that line is getting wide in the Eubanks/|Murphy fight but Eubanks should win.

Eubanks mma record at 2-2 is misleading excludes TUF run. She only lost to Aspen Ladd and Kaitlyn Chookagian who are pretty good female fighters.

She ran through the TUF series and was suppose to fight Nicco Montano for flyweight title but couldn't make weight.

After TUF she started training out of Mark Henry's team with Eddie Alvarez, Edson Barboza and Frankie Edgar. She should show some improvements this fight, she was already an accomplished BJJ grappler with accolades. What you see is what you get with Lauren Murphy.

The thing that really startled me was Eubanks said in an interview said she never really ran and did cardio before because she hated it, now she is committed to it, makes sense why she made weight a lot easier this time too. It's a huge plus.

Also, a lot mentally tougher and seems really hungry. I see Eubanks taking Murphy down and working some ground and pound after some striking exchanges.
Yeah, probably so. I was originally going to bet Murphy only if Eurbanks looked bad at weigh-ins, but threw a little on her anyway looking for some value in that match-up.

Wish me luck

Attachments

• BEA32FB9-1B92-4AF0-82C8-214301B8A5BC.png
    BEA32FB9-1B92-4AF0-82C8-214301B8A5BC.png
    195.3 KB · Views: 35
Baby Teymur ko +550. He can swing bombs and if big bro has been showing him that clean muay thai technique, Arce gonna be taking a nappy nap.

Seems this card is quite polarizing and people seem so sure on both sides lol, this will be a fun card.

I'm taking Muhammad, Harris, Ellenberger, Alvey, Arce and I'm confident. Green and Wood, slightly less confident. Favor Rivera slightly. Brooks, Esquibel, Murphy and Lentz are the tossups. Pichel is just straight value play, dont expect him to win but expect he will def make this a fight.

Baby Teymur ko +550. He can swing bombs and if big bro has been showing him that clean muay thai technique, Arce gonna be taking a nappy nap.

He is actually the older brother.

Anyone see Belal finishing this fight? He’s a volume guy and he’s gotta know, if he wants to enter the Top 15 at some point he’s going to have to start finishing fights.

I can see him overwhelming the debutant. My units are usually 100$ but sadly I have shit limits.

73AC9AAA-BD25-41D9-82D3-C0A3A5F1DF63.jpeg

Nah it's my favourite bet on this card. I think he's gonna walk through Arce's punches and light him up. Arce doesn't have enough power to get Daniels respect in my opinion. Daniel wasn't training at all when he got the call for his last fight and only had a couple of days to prepare, i'm sure his cardio will be much better this time.

I also like Alvey a lot (-125). Villante could in theory implement the Leites game plan but he won't because the guy has 0 fight IQ. I just see way too many opportunitys for Alvey to counter him with a hook and KO him. Especially later on in the fight.

Anyone see Belal finishing this fight? He’s a volume guy and he’s gotta know, if he wants to enter the Top 15 at some point he’s going to have to start finishing fights.

I can see him overwhelming the debutant. My units are usually 100$ but sadly I have shit limits.

View attachment 387965
I do. I took the SUB line though at +1000 since I see Belal wrestling here but obviously the KO is more likely.

They have an even older brother <Lmaoo> (the Teymur brothers)

Can anyone explain the money coming in on Spitz? The guy has limited power, suspect gas tank, is slow and doesn't know how to use his reach. He's also extremely hittable. Harris on the other hand is more athletic (speed and power edge) and can throw combinations.

Back