Crime UFC Fan Charged with Manslaughter

He should have called the police instead of playing hero. Now he may be going to a place where he will be the one with a man behind him.

How was he defending her? I didn't read anything about her needing or wanting his help. I didn't see anything saying she was abused or in danger, a woman could be screaming and crying for a number of reasons that doesn't need a stranger interfering.

People really need to learn to mind their own business.
<FookIsThatGuy>
<Deported1>

I've intervened like that a few times when I was younger and it's never worth it. Usually the woman sides with the abuser.

Better to just call the cops, they're allowed to kill the guy.

This right here^

He would choke out leonard garcia. Guaranteed.

Should have just went for the armbar and maimed him instead.

First I don’t get involved in domestic shit as it’s a no win situation most of the time.

For all the training here some of you have no idea.

Some people have conditions that can cause their death if even properly choked and released.

Most likely like others have said the guy didn’t apply it right or held it too long.

Or like I said the guy had some medical condition.

Here is a good article on the dangers and non dangers of chokes. It’s old but good.

I read it a long time ago when it was published and found it again on the internet.

https://judoinfo.com/chokes6/

Who started the fight? Why was the woman crying? This story requires more information.

I know this guy and definition of Mr. Captain Save a hoe and getting involved in situations he shouldn’t be involved in.

Too bad though.

Last edited:
Maybe he did an air choke and crushed the windpipe. Don’t matter if you let go.

Back