Crime UFC Fan Charged with Manslaughter

Damn. Went to watch his team get their ass kicked and caught a case. What a shitty weekend.

Who the fuck travels to a Bills game?

just plead, guilty.

Did he wear a tapout t-shirt?

Did he wear a tapout t-shirt?
If he would have he would have known what the guy was doing when he tapped out... Just like he knew bjj from watching teh ewe eff see.

Oml idiots not knowing when to let go of a choke. You gotta hold that shit for minutes to kill someone. What a fucking tool. Throw the book at him.

It probably happened because he held on the choke too long, long after the dude passed out.

Involuntary manslaughter
Could have crushed his windpipe. An untrained person would more than likely put all the pressure on the throat and not the sides of the neck

This is why I only touch em with teh jab when I intervene as a good samaritan.

I've been watching UFC for 27 years now. Imagine how lethal I am at this point.

It probably happened because he held on the choke too long, long after the dude passed out.

Involuntary manslaughter
giphy.gif

You have to hold the choke for a long time to kill someone. Still, hope he gets the charge dropped, or something more minor.

This is why I only touch em with teh jab when I intervene as a good samaritan.

I've been watching UFC for 27 years now. Imagine how lethal I am at this point.

Eh, not really that many jabs thrown in the UFC to learn from all things considered. I bet your overhand right can take a man's head off though.

You have to hold the choke for a long time to kill someone. Still, hope he gets the charge dropped, or something more minor.
He killed the guy. Involuntary manslaughter is the more minor charge.

Back