UFC enlists third-party law firm for formal investigation of 'Rumbles' gym rant

TCE

"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
Former UFC light heavyweight title challenger Anthony Johnson is the subject of yet another UFC initiated investigation, this time for a Facebook rant in which he repeatedly insulted a woman from his gym and said he

Overreaction thanks to an oversensitive society.

I don't think the problem is so much oversensitivity as it is overexposure. What's more bizarre though, is that Rumble took it upon hmself to tarnish his image in the most visible venue possible.

Lol wow. Keep a better lid on yourself, Rumble.

UFC became bitch made once they signed with FOX.

I guarantee FOX made the UFC go through this "Third Party" to investigate hurt vaginas.

Agreed. People rant like that on FB all the time. It isn't really directed at the person. it's just venting.

Well, most of those people aren't professional athletes with a history of domestic abuse allegations.

Just sayin.

What he did was incredibly stupid.

You know what's hypocritical and stupid and everything bad with our country? That if some woman made a tweet about how some meathead was doing pushups in the yoga area of her gym and she got mad at him and yelled at him, people might call her dumb or whatever, but nobody would call her a sexist man-hating abusive neanderthal.

We're all equal, but some of us are more equal than others eh?

No fucking way

Cmon you got Dana White acting like a fool all over town then get mad at Rumble for arguing with some girl who probably isn't very stable, seriously who gets in the way of pro fighters to stretch alone on a yoga mat

Dana already looked into it and it's a-ok.

This didn't require a fucking investigation. Fuck, people are such pussies nowadays.

Lmao, for a fucking rant on facebook?

People acting like the guy laid his hands on the broad.

Wasting money when they could be giving it to the fighters.

This to a point but Rumble needs to be smarter that to post what he did..Makes him look like an out of control douche. At work there are times when I sit down an type up an email in anger. I usually then walk away and read it after some time has past before sending. Most of the time when I read it back I change it because it would be counter productive to send what I wrote in anger.

an investigation... for this? Get fucking real. Lame as all hell.

Why am I not surprised?

I don't think the problem is so much oversensitivity as it is overexposure. What's more bizarre though, is that Rumble took it upon hmself to tarnish his image in the most visible venue possible.

It's definitely both of these things. So many people are so ready and eager to be up in arms over absolutely anything; and on the other hand, what was Rumble thinking making this so public?

That level of oversight is kind of puzzling.

Back