UFC enlists third-party law firm for formal investigation of 'Rumbles' gym rant

Wow, that's ridiculous. I'll guarantee you if Rumble was a white guy the UFC wouldn't be investigating him for this. That's some real overreacting to launch an investigation because a big black guy gets upset and makes a facebook post.

Racist sons of bitches.

I don't think the problem is so much oversensitivity as it is overexposure. What's more bizarre though, is that Rumble took it upon hmself to tarnish his image in the most visible venue possible.

This. What on earth he was thinking posting such a long drawn out rant like that. It's not off the cuff or a small "blow up". It's going crazy on a girl then telling the world you just bullied a woman at the gym. Not smart.

Wow, that's ridiculous. I'll guarantee you if Rumble was a white guy the UFC wouldn't be investigating him for this. That's some real overreacting to launch an investigation because a big black guy gets upset and makes a facebook post.

Racist sons of bitches.

The nerve of the girl to mouth off to such a big black guy though.

Do you really think he's going to take your shit, lmfao.

As ye sow, so shall ye reap. Way to shit your pants hard enough to cause an incident.

You know what's hypocritical and stupid and everything bad with our country? That if some woman made a tweet about how some meathead was doing pushups in the yoga area of her gym and she got mad at him and yelled at him, people might call her dumb or whatever, but nobody would call her a sexist man-hating abusive neanderthal.

We're all equal, but some of us are more equal than others eh?

"You understand? Good girl."

The nerve of the girl to mouth off to such a big black guy though.

Do you really think he's going to take your shit, lmfao.

Now we really REALLY need TMZ to release the gym security camera footage of how it went down. I'll bet the whole thing is gold.

What is "misogynistic" about making fun of a fat turd? He didn't make any sexual comments did he?

I'm the stupid one? After you thought I was talking about an MMA Judge. I face palmed when you wrote that. You literally showcased your entire intelligence when you wrote that.

Yes, Rumble will be arrested and thrown into jail for 30 days because he is snatching mats from underneath women and throwing them.

You sir need to get real.

you're too "special" to realize I was clowning you...because you're a moron. Look up the legal definition of assault, cupcake. It's awful close to this and if he did actually take her mat out from under her he's done. Princess.

"An assault is carried out by a threat of bodily harm coupled with an apparent, present ability to cause the harm. It is both a crime and a tort and, therefore, may result in either criminal and/or civil liability. Generally, the common law definition is the same in criminal and tort law."

how about battery lil fella?

"Battery is a criminal offense involving unlawful physical contact, distinct from assault which is the act of creating apprehension of such contact. In the United States, criminal battery, or simply battery, is the use of force against another, resulting in harmful, offensive or sexual contact"

or threat..."special" guy

"A declaring of one's intention to cause harm or loss to another's person or property or to limit one's freedom to act in a lawful voluntary manner"

it's passed your bedtime and mom and dad are gonna catch you again. go do your times tables and get your seep seep!

Of course the feminazis are calling it misogynistic that he insulted a human who happened to be female.

how do people not know the laws of the country in which they live?

protect yoself with knowledge fellas!

If reddit can ban forums like /r/fatpeoplehate, you know the UFC, operated by Fox, is going to come after Rumble.

Good on the UFC.

Damn, Rumble needs to stop messing with fat chicks. They're too problematic. Cute, and chubby, but not worth the trouble.

Dana already looked into it and it's a-ok.

The UFC wants to see for themselves what a woman with a body built like a bag of dog food and looking like an old red dirt country road looks like. In yoga pants no less.

How fucking stupid do you have to be to talk about committing violence against a woman over social media? Rumble brought this upon himself.

I don't think the problem is so much oversensitivity as it is overexposure. What's more bizarre though, is that Rumble took it upon hmself to tarnish his image in the most visible venue possible.

this is obviously oversensitivity. All he did was throw someone's yoga mat? Are we really going to react to this? He was just 'negging' her anyway. Life goes on, and Rumble joines a non female yoga gym or just does a few yoga exercises at the end of class like the rest of us.

The UFC wants to see for themselves what a woman with a body built like a bag of dog food and looking like an old red dirt country road looks like. In yoga pants no less.

AND a sports bra, I might add. Now I do too!

How fucking stupid do you have to be to talk about committing violence against a woman over social media? Rumble brought this upon himself.

violence against women, as in, throwing her yoga mat.......

Back