UFC enlists third-party law firm for formal investigation of 'Rumbles' gym rant

poor rumble, i cant believe ufc is stupid enough to get involved in an argument that happened at a public gym

war rumble, i loved the jokes he said about that woman

I guess theyll be looking for a replacement for Rumble now

Geez WTF. No racial slurs or rape jokes in there. Maybe they're investigating if "built like a bag of dog food" (the street cred is strong with this one) qualifies as hate speech toward... dog food?

Overreaction thanks to an oversensitive society.

not knowing all the facts I'll say this: if she was on the mat and he actually pulled it out from under her, it's assault in all 50 states.

Keep. Your. Fucking. Hands. To. Your. Fucking. Self.

no?

did I miss something?

not knowing all the facts I'll say this: if she was on the mat and he actually pulled it out from under her, it's assault in all 50 states.

no?

did I miss something?

Lmao, for a fucking rant on facebook?

People acting like the guy laid his hands on the broad.

pretty sure he did and then admitted it. extra dumb if you ask me.

People are fucking soft.

The UFC is pathetic for sending out an investigation.

no?

did I miss something?

all bets are off when you yoga where someone is lifting bro. it's in the Geneva convention

no?

did I miss something?

At least according to the article, it sounds more like he just walked over to the mat and threw it (without her on it). Not defending the guy, but shouldn't even get any air time if it weren't AJ. His history of domestic violence doesn't help.

no?

did I miss something?

Don't do yoga in the fucking lifting area than get mouthy when someone tells you to leave.

Lol@ assault. Judge would laugh in your fucking face if you came to him with that.

Wasting money when they could be giving it to the fighters.

whining about other people's money. that's new around here.

This to a point but Rumble needs to be smarter that to post what he did..Makes him look like an out of control douche. At work there are times when I sit down an type up an email in anger. I usually then walk away and read it after some time has past before sending. Most of the time when I read it back I change it because it would be counter productive to send what I wrote in anger.

GOOOOOOOOOZFRABBAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!

can't touch other people or their stuff. If he actually did "snatch" a yoga mat from out under her, he's all done. UFC is trying to distance itself from these types of things.

EDIT:

can't believe I actually said "from out under her" that sounds like something Rumble would say. I laughed.

At least according to the article, it sounds more like he just walked over to the mat and threw it (without her on it). Not defending the guy, but shouldn't even get any air time if it weren't AJ. His history of domestic violence doesn't help.

His history of violence that hasn't been proven.

Don't do yoga in the fucking lifting area than get mouthy when someone tells you to leave.

Lol@ assault. Judge would laugh in your fucking face if you came to him with that.

we're not talking about an MMA judge. You come across as extra ignorant. The real world, meaning not sherdog, is all about making people obey laws. That's why they make them.

all bets are off when you yoga where someone is lifting bro. it's in the Geneva convention

Lol. I hear you bro. And I have no idea what actually happened, but it is REALLY fucking annoying when you're lifting and someone (man or woman) decides to just start stretching out right next to you, when there's plenty of open space on the other side of the gym.

I'll have to remember that "built like a bag of dog food" line.

Last edited:
we're not talking about an MMA judge. You come across as extra ignorant. The real world, meaning not sherdog, is all about making people obey laws. That's why they make them.

I wasn't talking about an MMA judge you scrub.

A real fucking judge would laugh in your face.

That is childish shit to fight over, chucked her mat, big fucking deal. It's not like he laid his hands on her and caused her physical harm.

That's probably why there isn't a police investigation because it's a pretty fucking stupid reason to call for government assistance.

Actually the police would probably laugh in your face if you called them up for that.

I wasn't talking about an MMA judge you scrub.

A real fucking judge would laugh in your face.

That is childish shit to fight over, chucked her mat, big fucking deal. It's not like he laid his hands on her and caused her physical harm.

That's probably why there isn't a police investigation because it's a pretty fucking stupid reason to call for government assistance.

Actually the police would probably laugh in your face if you called them up for that.

"So one more time don

Back