UFC: Does the Promotion Finally See What It Has in Cris Cyborg?

Cyborg is easily the most hated fighter on this forum.

Truth always triumps over lies in the end. Well that's what they say and I'd like to believe it. In any case it's so satisfying to see despite all the lies, insults, slurs and dirty tricks used to denigrate and exclude Cyborg and boost up other girls in her place (Rousey), despite the intense weight of trolling on any thread mentioning Cyborg on this forum inch by inch the whole castle of lies is falling down and Cyborg is finally starting to get the recognition she deserves.

#ComebackNever
#WMMAGOAT

Unless she's defending the Invicta belt, I am not interested. These sideshow matches at UFC will be absolutely meaningless. Yeah, MAYBE she'll be able to make a better dollar for UFC by fighting in Brazil than in Invicta, but still. Vacate the title if you want to follow the dollar, or concentrate on the Sport.

Ronda WKs and Cyborg haters are running out of angles fast, she's been testing clean for over 4 years and on USADA for a long time now, her fight with Smith went down great and this one in Brasilia is going to be even bigger and she's defending the belt at the same time, more actively than many UFC champions in fact.

Put a new division for her.

she's only 31.

I don't care if she wrecked other girls for the next 5 yrs.

Kinda fun to watch.
The thing about it is that a 145 pound female division doesn't really exist. It was basically all cans or flyweights and bantamweights fighting Cyborg at 145. There aren't even 5 145 lb WMMA fighters worth that weight in salt.

Fuck the 115 and 135 lbs. Make a 120 - 140 lbs.
120 lbs : ideal for current 115 lbs, for big 105 and small 135 lbs.
140 lbs : ideal for current 135 lbs and for small 145 lbs.
I actually like the idea to be honest. Don't think anyone but Borg and Holm drops any weight to make 135, most of them are just too big to fight at 115.

The other side of the coin is Valerie Letourneau, who looks like Auschwitz on the scale. She drops entirely too much weight to make 115.

The thing about it is that a 145 pound female division doesn't really exist. It was basically all cans or flyweights and bantamweights fighting Cyborg at 145. There aren't even 5 145 lb WMMA fighters worth that weight in salt.

oh yeah that div is terrible no doubt.
Bellator got a few 145 girls that the UFC would have to "recruit".

http://www.tapology.com/rankings/1265-top-women-featherweight-fighters

(yep, nobody come close to cyborg in the ranking)

Maybe we could see Miss Carano comeback to fight a few cans ?

1) She's a fighter, not a model.
2) WMMA is starting out, its getting a lot better.
3) Who cares.
4) I bet you're fat.
Why so personal? I like watching Cyborg but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that she won't be a star.
1) unrelatable.
2) Roid abuser
3) language barrier.

oh yeah that div is terrible no doubt.
Bellator got a few 145 girls that the UFC would have to "recruit".

http://www.tapology.com/rankings/1265-top-women-featherweight-fighters

(yep, nobody come close to cyborg in the ranking)

Maybe we could see Miss Carano comeback to fight a few cans ?
I love me some Gina, but doubt she fights again. Dana said they couldn't come to terms and that she's "hard to deal with".

Translation: What Dana actually means is that Gina has other ways of making money, and she wouldn't come back for the peanuts that he offered to pay her.

Build_It_They_Will_ComeJPG.jpg

Ronda WKs and Cyborg haters are running out of angles fast, she's been testing clean for over 4 years and on USADA for a long time now, her fight with Smith went down great and this one in Brasilia is going to be even bigger and she's defending the belt at the same time, more actively than many UFC champions in fact.
She's more active than any UFC champions because she's fighting invicta quality fighters, part time fighters and flyweights. If she has been tested by USADA why isn't she on the tested athletes list? Your obsession with Ronda is starting to seem stalker-ish.

Truth always triumps over lies in the end. Well that's what they say and I'd like to believe it. In any case it's so satisfying to see despite all the lies, insults, slurs and dirty tricks used to denigrate and exclude Cyborg and boost up other girls in her place (Rousey), despite the intense weight of trolling on any thread mentioning Cyborg on this forum inch by inch the whole castle of lies is falling down and Cyborg is finally starting to get the recognition she deserves.

#ComebackNever
#WMMAGOAT

Hahahaha, poor Cyborg, yeah lets hope that the truth triumps over lies in the end! Oh wait...:eek:

I actually like the idea to be honest. Don't think anyone but Borg and Holm drops any weight to make 135, most of them are just too big to fight at 115.

The other side of the coin is Valerie Letourneau, who looks like Auschwitz on the scale. She drops entirely too much weight to make 115.
It's not my idea, I got it on this forum. That makes a lot of sense when you think about it :
- Credible weightclass for Cyborg & Marloes. They wouldn't lose to much muscle during the cutting.
- Miesha had a bad cutting last time - would be perfect for her too. And for all the 135 lbs women with hard cutting.
- Val S could go to 120 fighting JJ, and come back against Nunes at 140 lbs.

But Letourneau would have to go back to 135 lbs...

I'm for a cruiserweight for men too.

Didn't Cyborg turn down a fight with Germaine de Randamie?

Last edited:
Didn't she turn down a fight with Germaine de Randamie?
I don't think anyone knows for sure. That fight at one time was rumored for 201, last Saturday's PPV, but a lot of people say it was just rumored and the fight was never offered. Don't know if we will ever find out.

GDR vs Cyborg would be fucking great to watch though, I will tell you that much.

#ComebackNever
#WMMAGOAT

I have no idea why you guys are so keen on seeing a steroid abuser fight smaller girls.

I bet you loved the Akano fight where she missed weight and celebrated her victory over a girl who was twenty five pounds lighter as if she'd won Olympic gold.

I dislike Rousey but she wasn't boosted in Cyborg's place. She was better and had ten times the career, and didn't spend all her time begging smaller girls for fights. She beat the fighters they put in front of her in seconds. Cyborg is so big the cut to 135 would "kill her", but smaller fighters moving up to her sounds fair to you?

Why do you want fights where one fighter, who has been caught cheating, has a size advantage?

She's more active than any UFC champions because she's fighting invicta quality fighters, part time fighters and flyweights. If she has been tested by USADA why isn't she on the tested athletes list? Your obsession with Ronda is starting to seem stalker-ish.

So if she's inactive she's ducking and if she's active she's can crushing. Got it. Nice conspiracy theory about the fake USADA tests too.Thanks Sir Lancelot.

Dirty fighters really dont have any right to complain about fighters ducking them

Back