• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC Deletes Conor Free Fight(s) and UFC 303 Promo Videos

Chandler getting fleeced. Waiting around wasting his remaining good years. Guy is edging ever closer to 40. Arman was right that he could have just taken 2-3 fights instead of waiting. Especially now that the fight is looking like it might be off entirely

What a disaster the UFC has with it's relationship to Conor.

Time to prioritize fighters that actually deserve the fights and willing to work in stepping in that ring over washed, has-beens

They keep living in the past with Conor and Jones instead of valuing their future.
Exactly, they see short term one off profits and clings to their over-the-hill unreliable mega-stars instead of cultivating future fighters.

Poor Michael
He never had a chance.
The worst thing is, I am pretty sure he would not be paid much in that fight.

I wonder what the gain is to keep this quiet. I guess they are scrambling for another main event so people dont cancel their tickets?

Honestly, who even wants to see Chandler fight someone else? The only reason people wanted to see this fight is because Conor wanted this fight. I hope this event crashes and burns. This is what UFC gets for putting a shit card together with one huge fight with no backup.
I've never cared to watch Chandler, even when he was with Bellator, so I'm with ya.

It will still happen.

its-still.png

I guess we can speculate on what he popped for?

Hopefully it will be canceled. Chandler vs someone else please, the leprechaun is done. <Fedor23>
Not enough people want to see Chandler fight, it would have to be a fresh matchup not involving Chandler, it's suppose to be a big ppv, it's international Fight week.

Last edited:
Yeah Conor doesn’t know how to train or run camps. I don’t think he can ever get out of a training camp uninjured

As pointed out by Redditors /u/captainseas, /u/RedditHatesDiversity and /u/GillyGooseClub, the UFC has taken down the Conor-related promotional content for UFC 303 they had previously posted on both Youtube and Instagram. I remember seeing the free fights and promo vids on Youtube and when I checked their latest uploads I see they are completely gone

This strongly suggests that Conor-Chandler will be canceled
Time for Poatan vs Chandler.

Who gives a flip about McGregor, he has only won like two of his last 10 fights, and is now losing his ongoing drama queen fight with Chandler. Chandler has made more money these last two years with the delay payments and tv show than he would have made taking a couple other fights, and he didn't get a scratch on him while doing it. Now he gets to brag for eternity that McGreghead was too much of a woosy to get in the cage with him.

Back