UFC Controversial Business Practices

Video is rather...... weak for something titled 'biggest controversies", lol.

Yeah, Dana has foul fucking mouth, UFC fights the steroids only when it benefits them and Reebok deal was prison rape type of a deal for most fighters.

Nothing new.

Doesn't have to be new to be damning

Well it did, twice.

Nope. Unless this an alternate Earth is somehow arrived on.

You're probably one of those who doesn't even know about WTC tower 7... Seriously, research.

lol @homophobia.

The guy grasps to so many straws that he resorts to Joe Rogan's standup comedy clips and Chris Cyborg being called a man (is this homophobic, lol). Oh and why am I not surprised that the PC antichrists Jon Jones, Rampage and the Diaz Brothers are also cited?

This is bullshit. "More prevalent in the UFC" my ass. How many fighters and people work for the UFC? How many have made legit homophobic comments like Big Nog? Get out of my face with that bullshit.

lol @homophobia.

The guy grasps to so many straws that he resorts to Joe Rogan's standup comedy clips and Chris Cyborg being called a man (is this homophobic, lol). Oh and why am I not surprised that the PC antichrists Jon Jones, Rampage and the Diaz Brothers are also cited?

This is bullshit. "More prevalent in the UFC" my ass. How many fighters and people work for the UFC? How many have made legit homophobic comments like Big Nog? Get out of my face with that bullshit.

Yeah, that was pretty weak. But most of this stuff isn't new and we already hate Dana for it lol.

All businesses are ruthless. They are just smarter and have a good PR guy out front sugar coating everything instead of street kid Dana White. Personally I'll take Dana - keeps it real.

You should read about defense contractors they actually fund think tanks which are full of revolving door politicians to tell current politicians to make war. Killing is big business.

Back