UFC Controversial Business Practices

welcometohavoc

Yellow Card
Yellow Card
Reaction score

If you needed some more reasons to hate Dana White and Lorenzo Fertita

Shit like this seriously makes me not want to give them my business anymore but I know that will only end up hurting the fighters

But, but, but...UFC is clean, only PRIDE had fighters on PEDs.

Not minimizing it but this is all old news. The UFC hid some test results, some fighters have made homophobic slurs, the sponsor tax, the Reebok deal hurting fighters, and the lawsuit.

Show up UFC shills.

giphy.gif

every issue the video brings up is real. however the video uses the same low class scum bag tactics as the UFC

They didn't even mention matchfixing although that was before Zuffa bought UFC i believe And it wasn't really the company but the fighters and managers fixing fights between themselves, but it's till foul play.

Last edited:
So UFC is on the hook for fighters making "homophobic" comments that weren't even about gay people? The whole reebok/sponsor thing and firing Stitch are pretty fucked up though, and so is letting Vitor fight after testing with bull shark.

As shady as people think the UFC is I don't think it's even close to as shady as the NFL beneath the surface.

Last edited:
Really, homophobic slurs? We're upset at guys who beat the shit out of people for a living for calling someone a :eek::eek::eek:?

Really, homophobic slurs? We're upset at guys who beat the shit out of people for a living for calling someone a :eek::eek::eek:?
Don't worry man. All those people complaining are just a bunch of :eek::eek::eek:s

Video is rather...... weak for something titled 'biggest controversies", lol.

Yeah, Dana has foul fucking mouth, UFC fights the steroids only when it benefits them and Reebok deal was prison rape type of a deal for most fighters.

Nothing new.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back