UFC Confirms 5 Prelim Fights For UFC 193

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Not shown in the tweets but confirmed is Daniel Kelly vs. Ricardo Abreu.

Card now officially includes:

Robbie Lawler vs. Carlos Condit
Michael Bisping vs. Robert Whittaker
Mark Hunt vs. Bigfoot Silva II
Daniel Kelly vs. Ricardo Abreu
Kyle Noke vs. Peter Sobotta
Anthony Perosh vs. Gian Villante
Richard Walsh vs. Steve Kennedy
Jake Matthews vs. Ahkbar Arreola

Last edited:
Bisping should have gotten someone Ranked higher, but I like that matchup and it makes sense for the venue

Oh and congrats on the promotion TS, You narc :icon_lol:

Bisping should have gotten someone Ranked higher, ut i like that match up and it makes sense for the venue

Oh and congrats on the promotion TS, You narc :icon_lol:

Haha, thanks man. I appreciate it. I just added in the official confirmed fight card so far.

Happy to see Walsh get another shot.

Perosh is going to sleep though.

Perosh vs Villante will be entertaining

I could see them filling a decent amount of seats with this card, this card is going to be in a stadium right?

I could see them filling a decent amount of seats with this card, this card is going to be in a stadium right?

It is. If they plan on filling it they need to add a really good co main and one more ppv caliber fight. I think JDS-Reem should co main and have Larkin-Masvidal open up the ppv.

Jake%2BMatthews%2BChokes%2BOut%2BVagner%2BRocha%2Bby%2BRear%2BNaked%2BChoke%2B-%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B55%2BUberlandia.gif

Matthews is going to manhandle and put a tight squeeze on Areola.

fWXxEfL.gif

not really feeling hunt vs bigfoot 2

tired of the rematches all the time

It is. If they plan on filling it they need to add a really good co main and one more ppv caliber fight. I think JDS-Reem should co main and have Larkin-Masvidal open up the ppv.

Yea also think they should add a couple more big fights to this card, but i can honestly see them them filling around 30k seats with the card they have now. A lot of the names on this card are pretty popular over there

hopefully whittaker ko's bisping and hunt vs bigfoot should be fun

Some great fights on this one, but there's not enough big-name fights for me to take it seriously as a PPV.

Solid card!!

When an entire continent has less MMA talent than a jock strap in a TAM locker room, you kind of take what you can get.

That being said war Hippo.

Been a long long time since Bigfoot, hunt, bisping, Condit or Lawler were regional fighters

Robbie Lawler vs. Carlos Condit
Michael Bisping vs. Robert Whittaker = :)
Mark Hunt vs. Bigfoot Silva II

Daniel Kelly vs. Ricardo Abreu
Kyle Noke vs. Peter Sobotta
Anthony Perosh vs. Gian Villante
Richard Walsh vs. Steve Kennedy = :(
Jake Matthews vs. Ahkbar Arreola

Back