UFC Confirms 5 Prelim Fights For UFC 193

Why? Big Foot is going to be KO'd within a couple minutes and is a shell of his former self, Bisping is a boring journeyman and I'm not sure why you'd pray for that Larkin fight.

Not PPV/50k stadium quality imo.

That fight is already official, I don't mind it. It'll produce a good finish. and Larkin/Masvidal sounds like an amazing fight to me. Bisping/Whittaker gives Whittaker an opportunity to be a breakout 185 pound star. He's got a very entertaining and fan friendly style.

Different strokes for different folks I guess, lol.

This is a pretty good card. When the time comes, after 2 of the main cards gets cancelled because of injuries it's going to be a mediocre card.

So yeah, this is a pretty mediocre card.

Ok card card. Don't see it doing any numbers tho

Outside of the top 3 fights the card looks like shit. No offence to austrailia but there isn't very many interesting prospects in the ufc except for maybe matthews, who is still too young in his career to get me interested, plus he's fighting arreola who is a bum.

I like this card but could see a lot of these fights playing out badly.

Kinda a tough fight for Hippo, but heres hoping he pulls it out.
Prelims are ok, not to much I really want to see but the main card looks good.

Kelly and Perosh still in UFC ? What a joke.

Their last performances really was cringeworthy

Perosh is 5-4 since resigning with the UFC and 2-2 in his last 4. Has never been on a losing streak as well since resigning.

Kelly is 2-1 so yeah not really surprised he is still around either.

Sure neither guy has looked great at all but they have more wins than losses on their current UFC runs and I can't imagine they are very expensive. They are both perfect for the Aussie shows.

Perosh finished Inocente in his fight before that. He hasnt yet lost 2 in a row, in all 9 fights, 5-4 in the UFC. However he does have some spectacular loses, but he is never boring.

Cool.

Perosh is still in the Ufc tho?..
yrCQI.png

Nods in agreement.

And this piece of garbage is a PPV???

Aside of the main event and BigFoot vs Hunt the rest is XFL level card.
I pity the idiots that are gonna buy that shit.

And this piece of garbage is a PPV???

Aside of the main event and BigFoot vs Hunt the rest is XFL level card.
I pity the idiots that are gonna buy that shit.

I don't remember XFL putting on MMA fights, was it like a halftime thing? Did they have the cheerleaders fight each other with big giant boxing gloves between quarters?

The rest of the card looks like a TUF Nations finale.

unless you're Australian.

Idk where you live, but they need to sell out a stadium...in Australia.

3 big fights + all their best local talent? and lets not pretend like these are guys they picked up from the local show, they've been fighting in the UFC for awhile. sure they aren't the best, but i've seen much worse cards on paper.

Would rather Dan Kelly vs Kennedy instead of Walsh. The trash talk btw those 2 a few years ago was entertaining.

Back