UFC Confirms 5 Prelim Fights For UFC 193

I don't know a lot of the prelim guys but I don't care. Lawler/Condit, Bigfoot/Hunt 2, and Bisping fights are enough for me to order it. I basically just order Lawler cards these days and this one looks great. I hope Perosh is on the main card, he's the Australian Dan Henderson lol dude is like 45. He's been trading wins and loses but it's pretty much only been finishes.

Robbie Lawler vs. Carlos Condit
Michael Bisping vs. Robert Whittaker = :)
Mark Hunt vs. Bigfoot Silva II

Daniel Kelly vs. Ricardo Abreu
Kyle Noke vs. Peter Sobotta
Anthony Perosh vs. Gian Villante
Richard Walsh vs. Steve Kennedy = :(
Jake Matthews vs. Ahkbar Arreola

The prelims are a treat for Australian fans, all their top guys start the show off then we get a PPV with 5 sick fights hopefully. That my friends is how you fill a stadium. Please the locals then get hardcores to travel for a stellar PPV.

JDS/Reem should belong on this card with another tasty fight on the main card

I give it a 7/10 so far. The prelims are pretty solid with Noke and Matthews on it

This is supposed to be a PPV in a 50,000 seat stadium?

Something's not right here.

The prelims are a treat for Australian fans, all their top guys start the show off then we get a PPV with 5 sick fights hopefully. That my friends is how you fill a stadium. Please the locals then get hardcores to travel for a stellar PPV.

JDS/Reem should belong on this card with another tasty fight on the main card

I give it a 7/10 so far. The prelims are pretty solid with Noke and Matthews on it

If JDS/Reem gets on this card I'll cream.

Bigfoot fighting again?! dang that's what I'm talking about lol!

not really feeling hunt vs bigfoot 2

tired of the rematches all the time

Same.

They still need 1 more big fight, why couldn't they just put Henderson/Vitor on here.

Could see Shogun vs Rampage 2 happening on this card now that Glover is fighting Cummins.

Bisping/Hunt should be opening up the card, if they want to fill out this 50k

The rest of the card looks like a TUF Nations finale.

Well, they are prelims.

The Main Card so far is:

Lawler/Condit
Hunt/Bigfoot 2
Bisping/Whittaker

Two more good fights and that seems like a solid PPV to me.

Well, they are prelims.

The Main Card so far is:

Lawler/Condit
Hunt/Bigfoot 2
Bisping/Whittaker

Two more good fights and that seems like a solid PPV to me.

I'm praying for this:

Lawler/Condit
JDS/Reem
Bisping/Whittaker
Hunt/Bigfoot II
Larkin/Masvidal

I'm praying for this:

Lawler/Condit
JDS/Reem
Bisping/Whittaker
Hunt/Bigfoot II
Larkin/Masvidal

Is Hunt/BF 2 confirmed co-main? Cause JDS/Reem definitely is a ME or Co Main at least worthy fight. Doesn't seem likely for this card if that's the case but I Hope I'm wrong....

I was hoping they weren't gonna fill this big stadium card with every Australian they can find...but looks like they are

Is Hunt/BF 2 confirmed co-main? Cause JDS/Reem definitely is a ME or Co Main at least worthy fight. Doesn't seem likely for this card if that's the case but I Hope I'm wrong....

I don't believe it's the co-main but I could be wrong.

Wonder if it will be stacked with local fighters. Will that hit the 70k stadium limit...?

I'm praying for this:

Lawler/Condit
JDS/Reem
Bisping/Whittaker
Hunt/Bigfoot II
Larkin/Masvidal

Why? Big Foot is going to be KO'd within a couple minutes and is a shell of his former self, Bisping is a boring journeyman and I'm not sure why you'd pray for that Larkin fight.

Not PPV/50k stadium quality imo.

Robbie Lawler vs. Carlos Condit
Michael Bisping vs. Robert Whittaker = :)
Mark Hunt vs. Bigfoot Silva II

Daniel Kelly vs. Ricardo Abreu
Kyle Noke vs. Peter Sobotta
Anthony Perosh vs. Gian Villante
Richard Walsh vs. Steve Kennedy = :(
Jake Matthews vs. Ahkbar Arreola

Hopefully that is how it is structured at the moment. Hope they do not try an bump one of those prelims into the main card as a filler.

As previously mentioned, if we somehow got the JDS v Reem fight, I probably wouldnt care what the other main card fight was.
Who am I kidding though, I'll be there regardless

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back