UFC Being Too Bias With Their Hype Attempt

Except they aren't really that good at the fighting part. The last time I checked UFC was a fighting organisation not a modeling contest.

When was the last time you checked? 2006?

Does anyone else think Paige is getting worse as a fighter? She clearly doesn't want to fight and isn't dedicating herself fully to it. Her heart isn't in it now that she realizes she has options outside of mma where she can make money using her looks. MMA just allows her to stay in the spotlight and call herself a fighter. She might be the worse fighter I've ever seen.

Does anyone else think Paige is getting worse as a fighter? She clearly doesn't want to fight and isn't dedicating herself fully to it. Her heart isn't in it now that she realizes she has options outside of mma where she can make money using her looks. MMA just allows her to stay in the spotlight and call herself a fighter. She might be the worse fighter I've ever seen.

She is a "jack of some, trades master" of none type of fighter.

Waterson is a very skilled striker and yet made Paige's Jujitsu looked as if she trained with James Toney on the ground.

To push a fighter into the spotlight because of her looks more than skill is very dangerous and irresponsible.

I think you are just infatuated by Paige.

I am a Waterson fan. Nobody hating here. But I am also a realist.

You are not a realist. You are being a cherry picking noob.

UFC definitely is bias and pushes certain fighters solely on their looks.

Which sucks because it takes recognition away from the actual talent that deserves it.

UFC definitely is bias and pushes certain fighters solely on their looks.

Which sucks because it takes recognition away from the actual talent that deserves it.

Conor and Rousey are average looking at best. They push fighters that give them something to work with.

Van Zant got herself that gig in DWTS, the UFC are just capitalizing on it.

I noticed that too. Nothing about Waterson having Paige's back, or having a rear naked, only that "Paige is as tough as they come" or something like that. It's like they didn't even know Waterson's name.

I don't blame Paige or Sage, they are just taking the opportunity they are being given, but the UFC needs to tone down the bias a little.

This is a response only a 15 year old virgin basement dwelling virgin would come up with.

Fuck off loser.

That was the only response you're worthy of for overlooking my point earlier dumbfuck

Back