UFC Being Too Bias With Their Hype Attempt

King Cobra

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Tonight we got to see UFC hype the shit out oif Paige. it was ridiculous.

Even when Paige was in Waterson's bodylock and chokehold attempt, they were more talking about her trying to defend the choke rather than Waterson making her look like James Toney grappling against Randy Couture.

Then after the match was finally over, you hear Brian Stann say about Waterson "A new star is born"

Well derp. Lol.

You can't blame them really she was on dancing with the stars it's just smart to try and build
On that. Not to mention she's young so they could have her for a long time.

I don't know but pvz seems fake and rubs me the wrong way.

People who complain about sage and pvz being hyped by the UFC are stupid drones . Of course they are going to hype two good looking fighters who can actually fight .. marketing 101...

Paige just has "it".
She lost and didn't look like a top fighter tonight, but I'm still a fan. She still fought hard for what it's worth

Paige just has "it".
She lost and didn't look like a top fighter tonight, but I'm still a fan. She still fought hard for what it's worth
How is Lindsey doing these days? Last I heard she was doing well but that must have been a year ago....

Also PVZ will rebound once she get's in there again. Karate Hottie is a BJJ ACE her nickname really is ill fitting. She is a magician once it touches the ground

How is Lindsey doing these days? Last I heard she was doing well but that must have been a year ago....
Lindsay is rebounding well. Let me find new photos
image.jpeg
It's a different older look and mindset, but she's resilient as shit

People who complain about sage and pvz being hyped by the UFC are stupid drones . Of course they are going to hype two good looking fighters who can actually fight .. marketing 101...

Except they aren't really that good at the fighting part. The last time I checked UFC was a fighting organisation not a modeling contest.

This is 2016 hmmn I thought she got a bunch of plastic surgery and messed her mug up, But I am not a diehard....
No, she had some soft work and it didn't look good, but stuff like Botox goes away.
She didn't Brittney Palmer out and change her face, yikes

Except they aren't really that good at the fighting part. The last time I checked UFC was a fighting organisation not a modeling contest.
Well Sage and PVZ will win the slashie award this year for best fighter slash model and not the other way around.

Tonight we got to see UFC hype the shit out oif Paige. it was ridiculous.

Even when Paige was in Waterson's bodylock and chokehold attempt, they were more talking about her trying to defend the choke rather than Waterson making her look like James Toney grappling against Randy Couture.

Then after the match was finally over, you hear Brian Stann say about Waterson "A new star is born"

Well derp. Lol.

I think haters are too biased toward the heat of the moment commentary. First off, they DID mention Waterson's good switching to keep the bodylock and positioning. Second, Why wouldn't you be discussing the intracacies of how VanZant is attempting to defend the choke? Or would you rather talk at length about Waterson holding on for 60 seconds + ??

Every Christmas I watch this. Peak Lohan was great. #MakeLohanGreatAgain2017

I think she kills it right there, career defining stuff. The co-stars are downright beautiful, but she steals the scene so easy

I think haters are too biased toward the heat of the moment commentary. First off, they DID mention Waterson's good switching to keep the bodylock and positioning. Second, Why wouldn't you be discussing the intracacies of how VanZant is attempting to defend the choke? Or would you rather talk at length about Waterson holding on for 60 seconds + ??

I think you are just infatuated by Paige.

I am a Waterson fan. Nobody hating here. But I am also a realist.

They are not great fighters.

They were hyped because of looks. It takes away from what the essence of fighting is about.

Oscar Dela Hoya was still a really good fighter.

Back