UFC 308 is ridiculously stacked

No, it's the Noche card with Sean and Merab that's going head to head with Canelo. It's pure idiocy that the UFC is having that shitty card with unknown Mexican fighters on the main card thinking that they're going to remotely compete with Canelo fucking Alvarez.
This wasn't a card focusing on ppvs anyway. But yea, UFC booked it first. Can't win em all

He edited cut the noob some slack

But yeah 308 is stacked asf

No, it's the Noche card with Sean and Merab that's going head to head with Canelo. It's pure idiocy that the UFC is having that shitty card with unknown Mexican fighters on the main card thinking that they're going to remotely compete with Canelo fucking Alvarez.
<{natewhut}>

1XTzA5G.jpg

Let’s be honest: the next two PPV cards aren’t much to write home about (307 looks great tho but goddamn 306 is awful), but man, UFC 308 looks amazing.

However, there’s also a lot of potential for pullouts.

Card as of today is:

Topuria vs Holloway
Rob vs Chimaev
Gane vs Volkov
Ankalaev vs Rakic
Murphy vs Ige
Neal vs Dos Anjos
De Lima vs Nzechukwu
Ferreira vs Magomedov

What are your thoughts?
Looks great now but how many drop before then?

Let’s be honest: the next two PPV cards aren’t much to write home about (307 looks great tho but goddamn 306 is awful), but man, UFC 308 looks amazing.

Card as of today is:

Topuria vs Holloway
Rob vs Chimaev
Gane vs Volkov
Ankalaev vs Rakic
Murphy vs Ige
Neal vs Dos Anjos
De Lima vs Nzechukwu
Ferreira vs Magomedov

What are your thoughts?
Even after Chimaev drops out/misses weight by 42 pounds, it still looks like a great card.

Gane vs Volkov gonna be fuckin boring again but great card

This is the type of card that should be in that sphere bullshit not that weak ass lineup they got behind Sean Merab

De Lima vs Nzechukwu makes me want to vomit

Ankalaev-Rakic and Gane-Volkov have a high chance of being boring sparring contests.

Other than that, this card would be made perfect by seeing Ryan Hall getting knocked out again

UFC had the Vegas date and venue booked first and they will compete, the UFC is likely to do a 20+ mill gate for the first time. Its also a terrible Canelo fight and they are different fanbases.

Dont know why people think its one or the other, they can both do big gates and sell PPVs on the same night. UFC's main event is far more interesting too.

Yea it’s fucking dumb. Most mma fans do not watch boxing.

Lol, no card is stacked in this era,
when we had 1 ppv every 2 month, they were.
Yeah indeed.

I still remember the days where I was excited for every single fight on the card, it's been so long since that has been the case.

Card as of today is:

Topuria vs Holloway
Rob vs Chimaev
Gane vs Volkov
Ankalaev vs Rakic
Murphy vs Ige
Neal vs Dos Anjos
De Lima vs Nzechukwu
Ferreira vs Magomedov

What are your thoughts?
Its crazy to me that the average card is so bad these days that this is considered a "stacked card".

This card is a 7/10 at best, top 2 fights are the only ones I really care about tbh.

If Max and Rob win I will be insanely happy. If they lose I will be seriously bummed out.

Back