PBP UFC 307 Pereira vs. Rountree Jr: Official Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat 10/5 at 6:30pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Khalil KO'ed Poaton. They're both dangerous AF.
It would surprise the fuck outta me haha , and not even becuase I don't think Khalil has a chance , he definitely does , but he usually doesn't one tap people , he hurts them and scores the TKOs or just beats the fuck outta his opponent to a decision. Very fun guy , flawed but I've always been a fan, although like I said from what I remember he dosnt have that touch of death power , although Potan is chinny ( at least at MW he was).

This card's lit. Welcome to the prelims.

Thank you for the thread @Jackonfire. Jack was invited to play bass for the Jane's Addiction reunion tour. He told them he had prior commitments making play by play threads for Sherdog. The band was so upset they fought and disintegrated on stage.

Aldo is fighting tonight so stop whatever you're doing and watch the great one.

Enjoy the fights everyone!

116145-4412313.png

This card's lit. Welcome to the prelims.

Thank you for the thread @Jackonfire. Jack was invited to play bass for the Jane's Addiction reunion tour. He told them he had prior commitments making play by play threads for Sherdog. The band was so upset they fought and disintegrated on stage.

Aldo is fighting tonight so stop whatever you're doing and watch the great one.

Enjoy the fights everyone!

116145-4412313.png
Khalil rd 2 ko is a possibility, I like your style. 😁

Jose-Aldo-wife-Vivianne-Perreira-wedding.jpg

Enjoy the weeding cake :D
I watched some really good documentary on youtube about Aldo a few months ago, it was so interesting because you get a deeper look into his life and what kind of person he is. His wife in the pic is Vivianne Perreira and they been married for 20 years and she is the first person Aldo ever dated, knew each other since kids.. Aldo plays lots of charity soccer matches and donates lots to cancer charities and school for the blind, he auctions all his gear and soccer shirts for it

I always loved him as a fighter because of how skilled he is and how he basically made the small weightclasses, but damn as a person he is one of the most kind people and so loyal. Real Legend.

Back