News UFC 303 press conference in Dublin postponed until further notice

Conor pulled out of press conferences and media before and it angered the UFC. This is nothing new.

Why does it have to be so complicated?

It was in his city.

The fact they aren't telling us why it was called off makes it sound extra scandalous

Imagine being someone who went to Ireland from another country to see the conference and then it gets postponed like this (though tbf you'd have to be lame asf to fly to a different country to see Conor yap his nonsense)

Injured in the sense that he has a crippling drug addiction
Yep

I've been saying since this fight was announced it won't happen

Conor is a catastrophic drug addict and steroid user.

Theyll probably say he's injured and mods will ban people who doubt it.

But it's because he's a drunk drug addict that this fight won't happen

better fight to be honest i hope your right
They better hope Max will accept then because they have fuck all else if Conor does pull out and all the major LW players have just recently fought.
The problem you face when you base an entire event on 1 fighter, if he pulls out you are in big trouble.
Also lol at "postponed until further notice" the fight is in 4 weeks! they dont have much time to postpone it (I assume 2 weeks max)

They better hope Max will accept then because they have fuck all else if Conor does pull out and all the major LW players have just recently fought.
The problem you face when you base an entire event on 1 fighter, if he pulls out you are in big trouble.
Also lol at "postponed until further notice" the fight is in 4 weeks! they dont have much time to postpone it (I assume 2 weeks max)
Small part of me is hoping the main event falls apart just so they can learn their lesson. This card is absolute dog shit without that main event.

I wonder what happened. A postponement for an undisclosed reason is weird. They didn't even give us the new date.

All we know is McGregor has pulled out of a press conference before.

<lmao>

Rumor is going around that UFC told Conor that they'll make Chandler vs Holloway for the BMF to replace him.

Where did you hear this rumor? From a credible source?

lol at all you haters. Conor is too busy with charity work to do a press conference. I heard he was building a school or a homeless shelter. Possibly a church. Either way, he feels his charity work is more important than doing a little song and dance for Dana and the UFC. Haters gonna hate.

Back