PBP UFC 301 - Pantoja vs. Erceg Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 5 / 4 at 6pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm excited for this fight. We haven't seen shore in a while he showed promise at 135 until he ran into simon who was just a flat out better athlete than him. Think he runs into a similar issue against Brito tonight
Want to make a 24 hour av bet? 😂

(I'm super duper good at losing those)

Yeah some of us actually understand high level grappling scrambles and position…

MMA might not be for you, might be time for you to go back to watching anime little buddy.

<JonesLaugh>
I dont really like anime but Why can't someone like both?

Dipshit

I get this Brito and the one that fights in Oktagon mixed up all the time.

well that last fight sucked so denying that makes me think you're reaching for any reason to shit on WMMA. men's mma is dogshit a lot of the time too.
Not shitting on WMMA. Although I dont think either female fight on this card was good and enjoyed the fight before the KK one,even though it frustated at me at times.

Oh wow this guy beat Diego Lopes
Brito is legit he also beat Chepe Mariscal pre UFC and that dude is 3-0 in the UFC. Brito hits like a truck, has solid grappling and his athleticism is better than 90% of people in the division imo

Sherdoggers after eggman loses
73163182-cb89-411a-8faa-5b63c1b68085_text.gif

Appreciate Jack walking out to a traditional Welch song

She's from Eastern Europe. I bet her Babcia probably had 4 kids by the time she was 25. People don't wait around to have kids there like we do in the west.
So did my grandmother. That's just how generational differences work pal.

People are having kids at older ages now compared to like 60 years ago

Not shitting on WMMA. I dont think either female fight on this card was good and enjoyed the fight before the KK one,even though it frustated at me at times.
doesn't seem logically consistent to me but you do you, brother

Back