PBP UFC 301 - Pantoja vs. Erceg Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 5 / 4 at 6pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Butch bitch?
This Hairstyle just doesnt suit her, but she was cute with a sidecut some years ago.
Deleted all of those old pics on her IG tho.
Hey they were sayin it not me. All I said was I was aroused somewhat by the whole thing.

Shore then man, don't remember watching the other guy even though I know I have.

Far from enthralled by these past 3 prelim fights lol

However, this next fight is high stakes between two very compelling prospects. Unless something bizarre happens, this should be good!

The fight before the womens fight didnt suck. It was frustrating at times but didnt suck.
it was dog shit bro. there's never been a good fight involving a man (or woman) shooting 15 terrified TD's. no one cares that you guys hate women and love men. i got a gay friend that might want your number though.

I've been told that sports gambling sites don't care how much money you lose, but will outright ban anybody who wins more than a certain amount. And I believe it.

almost every brazilian chick in the ufc sounds like they take a lot of acai
They def have some serious man voices. Thalia santos is the worst of them all. Like Claudia Gadehla after smoking for 20 yrs.

Then you got Shogun and Anderson sounding like Michael Jackson and shit

it was dog shit bro. there's never been a good fight involving a man (or woman) shooting 15 terrified TD's. no one cares that you guys hate women and love men. i got a gay friend that might want your number though.
lol you dont even know what your talkin about. I never said I hated women or WMMA

Great style clash here: the technician v. the freak athlete

I dunno how you think that was a banger. Unless you think orolbai was trying to bang Brenner.

Then yeah I agree.

Yeah some of us actually understand high level grappling scrambles and position…

MMA might not be for you, might be time for you to go back to watching anime little buddy.

<JonesLaugh>

Reactions: HHJ
Hey they were sayin it not me. All I said was I was aroused somewhat by the whole thing.
Got you, yeah tbf that haircut is not it.
Don't get why she wouldn't grow out a bob at least. it is her head shape, she got a cute face.

Its gonna be one of those kinda nights hahahah everyones half in the bag already and it aint even 10 yet

lol you dont even know what your talkin about. I never said I hated women or WMMA
well that last fight sucked so denying that makes me think you're reaching for any reason to shit on WMMA. men's mma is dogshit a lot of the time too.

Back