UFC 300 game: everyone gives his guess before 31st December, winner has sherdog's respect

Conor vs Nate 3
Alex vs Aspinall
Edwards vs Islam
Charles vs Arman
Lewis vs Bigi Boy

The card is going to be some hot garbage freakshow super fight cringefest

Any good meaningful fight that could have been saved for the card has already been booked

We're gonna see stuff like Justin vs Max for BMF

1. I would pick Pereira over Hill by KO. Pereira is hot right now, I'll go with him
2. Aspinall over Gane. Gane seems like a one trick pony, and if you can't defend the ground game, you will often lose. Aspinall by finish
3. Belal over Edwards. For some reason, Edwards wins, but I'm not impressed yet.
4. Zhang over Grasso. I'll be rooting for Grasso, but that little Chinese girl is a tough one! Zhang by decision
5. Holloway over Emmitt. Max at FW beats everybody not named Volkanowski. He wins this one too

Alex vs Izzy 3
O’Malley vs Chito
Welli vs Grasso
Aspinall vs Gane
Dustin vs Nate

I think Islam headlines 299 and they move the bantamweight title fight to 300

You and @Luthien are like always invited to watch UFC 300 with me. This time i won't be doing it in my $600 mega mansion in Florida, nor my $46 million penthouse in New York, nor my $30 million Condo in Las Vegas/
This time i will host the UFC 300 watch party on my $377 million mega yacht
View attachment 1020542
I normally charge $180,000 per person to spend the night on the mega yacht, but for you guys, its all for free. We can go tour around the world afterwards too

Does the OP of this thread get a free ticket too ? Just asking I know him personally

Conor vs Chandler
Dustin vs Nate
Oliveria vs Armen
Zhang vs yan
Izzy vs khamzat or winner of DDP/sean

McGregor vs Chandler
Aspinall vs Pereira
Poirier vs Colby
Adesanya vs Khamzat
Oliveira vs Arman

This is just a game to guess what will happen, based on which fighter are currently available and the rumors that are circulating in the media, whoch fighters are already booked or injured, etc. not based on what we want or dream of. You need only to predict the main card. Here :

Main event : Pereira vs Hill - LHW title
Co-main : Aspinall vs Gane - Interim HW title
3rd fight : Edwards vs Belal - WW title
4th fight : Zhang vs Grasso - Women FLW title
5th fight : Holloway vs Emmet - FW fight

Officially announced bouts :

The card you’ve put together is absolutely horrifying

I’m hoping Perv Asshat makes his long awaited UFC debut

You and @Luthien are like always invited to watch UFC 300 with me. This time i won't be doing it in my $600 mega mansion in Florida, nor my $46 million penthouse in New York, nor my $30 million Condo in Las Vegas/
This time i will host the UFC 300 watch party on my $377 million mega yacht
View attachment 1020542
I normally charge $180,000 per person to spend the night on the mega yacht, but for you guys, its all for free. We can go tour around the world afterwards too
What no mention of your $2499.00 Trailer in broke ass Detroit? surely that belongs on the list too

Main: Islam vs Gathje LW title
McGregor vs Masvidal
Nate vs Porier
Izzy vs Khamzat
Do Bronx vs Tsyrukian
JIri vs Rakic

"has sherdog's respect"​

That's an oxymoron

Main event : McGregor vs Chandler
Co-main : Alex vs Izzy 3
3rd fight : Zhang vs Grasso
4th fight : Holloway vs Emmet