Media UFC 300 Embedded

Thanks brother BroRogan.

I have nothing against Aljo, but I think he's in for a rude awakening come Saturday. No backpackie, just straight accurate shots to his face. I think he gets pieced up later in the fight, might even get finished.

Thanks brother BroRogan.

I have nothing against Aljo, but I think he's in for a rude awakening come Saturday. No backpackie, just straight accurate shots to his face. I think he gets pieced up later in the fight, might even get finished.
Agreed. I think this move to FW is a bad one for him

Thank you my lovely little bro rogany. Great thread and idea, saves me time having to go on youtube if you can post them all in this thread. Nice to see Chuck with the belt again and of course that look in his eye :p :p

Thank you my lovely little bro rogany. Great thread and idea, saves me time having to go on youtube if you can post them all in this thread. Nice to see Chuck with the belt again and of course that look in his eye :p :p
giphy.gif

Ep 3 Champ Alex Pereira teaches Nina Drama footwork. Diego Lopes shops from the shoes up. Calvin Kattar stays sharp. Max Holloway tours a Vegas landmark. Kayla Harrison, Bo Nickal and champ Zhang Weili get in PI time. Justin Gaethje appreciates his team.

EP 4 Bobby Green, Charles Oliveira, Xiaonon Yan, and Jamahal Hill carve out time to train. Holly Holm goes coffee hunting. Fighter check in at UFC Apex, and headliner Hill gets autographs - including one from foe Alex Pereira.

I found this clip of Max Holloway mimicking Alex Pereira for Jamahal Hill to be awesome.

Thanks for the updated posts!

EP 5 - Jim Miller, Max Holloway, and Jiří Procházka shine at media day. Champion Alex Pereira, Diego Lopes, Charles Oliveira, and Kayla Harrison get media-ready. The entire card hits the stage for a historic press conference.

EP 6 - In the lead-up to UFC 300, fighters prepare for the pivotal weigh-ins at UFC Apex before intense face-offs at MGM Grand Garden Arena.

Back