• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 299 PBP

LOL, nevermind.

"ok josh, he seems like he's extremely dangerous in the first 20 seconds so I want you to charge at him swinging wildly."
They probably be likey you do you Josh and everything will turn out good. Trust me on this Josh.

"ok josh, he seems like he's extremely dangerous in the first 20 seconds so I want you to charge at him swinging wildly."

Josh Parisian gets paid $50k per fight LOL

someone with his relative skill level and talent in boxing would be at McDonalds

Wanted to play Oleksie KO but this dude trains himself now and his sparring partners are his friends lol

Well, I'm 3/3 on my ML bets. Only lost out on that O1.5 on Parisian.
So far so good.
EDIT: I got nothing on the next one.

I felt good about my bet once I saw Michel Pereira do a dance routine with his coach before he walked out to the cage.

Like, I'm so confident in my cardio and this matchup that I'm going to expend energy beforehand, and I won't get tired like I did against Tristan Connelly.

Very impressive. He could be a threat at 185, looks huge for the weight class given he's moved up and he's clearly got a lot of power.

Bizarre submission defence from your man though. Understand he was hurt but don't think he attempted to do anything to get out of it and just seemed to freeze and hope by not tapping he could gut it out rather than actually make any attempt to escape the choke via the traditional method of trying to defend against it.

cutelaba scares the fk outta me lol

He seems very intimidating but also a bit of a glass cannon. If you're able to put up any resistance he seems to wilt. Reminds me a bit of James Thompson on that regard, both physically imposing and intimidating but if you survive their initial onslaught you'll probably finish them.

Hello, just send me a PM if you didn't tape them all and want me to share a PDF with breakdowns for all the fights tonight. They are for live betting, just trying to help. Hope you guys have a great event either way!

I had to go and work on my oven for a bit. Looks like I missed a Lins victory?

Back