• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BisexualMMA Is Missing Again, Last Seen March 28th and I’m Worried

I hate having to comb through threads for shit like this . Hope dude is ok .
In the meantime ALL OLDER SHERDOGGERS ARE NOW REQUIRED TO GET HEART MONITORS INSTALLED THAT IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY THE FORUM WHEN YOUR HEART STOPS .
I heard on a podcast this dude talk about how him and his friend got Fitbits or something similar so they could get in shape. They shared access so they could watch each other's progress, including heart rate, and it turned out that his friend could tell when he was having sex because his heart rate would spike LOL.

Anyhoo, maybe we could do something like that. Have a buddy system where at least one sherdogger has access to your fitness device info.

Things @BisexualMMA likes.

Films (mainly 70's, 80's, and 90's)
Film Soundtracks
Slyvester Stallone
Frank Stallone
Micheal Biehn
Joe Spinell
Vincent Schiavelli
Burt Young
Jeff Goldblum
Lewis Smith
Robert Davi
The Rocky Saga
The Terminator
Aliens
The Heavenly Kid
Young Guns I & II
Dirty Harry
Staying Alive
Runaway Train
Golan Globus Productions
The Cannon Group

Last edited:
Agreed

I always loved @Matt as a mod… then randomly disappeared and no one seemed to notice

I posted a thread after several months asking if anyone knew what happened to him. It was quite a while longer before someone confirmed he passed away suddenly

I was super bummed. He was such a great poster and mod for so many years. Just to vanish quietly like that

I didnt know Matt died, aw man, thats too bad, I liked Matt

So back in August 2022 @BisexualMMA was absent for about four weeks so @The Good The Bad The HBK made a thread about it, where many worried Sherbrethren shared their concern about his disappearance before he finally resurfaced.

In a subsequent private message to me, @revoltub and @Mike BisexualMMA shared that he’d been having some health issues and that his long term prognosis wasn’t great. He also said that if he ever disappeared for longer than 6 weeks it would be a really bad sign that it was probably time to light a candle and to crack a beer and pour one out for him, and that if he went a full two months that was probably confirmation that he was gone.

I hope he’s OK but I’m honestly worried as we’re only a week away from the two month mark. @BisexualMMA is my favourite poster and I’m sure anyone who’s interacted with him on here at length would agree he’s a genuine great guy. Witty like none other and a veritable encyclopedia of knowledge of obscure films.

He also said that if he ever disappears and doesn’t come back that he wanted shout outs to the following posters:

@The Good The Bad The HBK
@revoltub
@Mike
@Zer
@HARRISON_3
@fungi
@HwoarangStyle
@Magua
@Hans Gercmiov
@faustian
@inga vovchanchyn

(I’m not able to tag the last four people so maybe they no longer post?)

Anyway, let’s all hope our boy @BisexualMMA resurfaces and once again fills this place with laughter and some food for thought over his knowledge of obscure movies. If not, then join me in weeping for the loss of one of Sherdog’s all time best.

So yet another Sherbro has most likely checked out, huh? It comes for us all, but it's never any less of a damn shame. I actually had a DM convo with him a few years back; he's a great dude, and I'm feeling for anyone who was used to regular interaction with him.

An online 'community' - especially one with the relic trappings of the dog - thrives and survives on its camaraderie and characters. BisexualMMA brought a hell of a lot to the table as a personality, with interests and specialty knowledge that was especially cut out for the Mayberry. He elevated the entire experience of even being here for everyone.

Rest easy, brother.

My wife asked for instructions on how to post here if something happens to me. Got my fingers crossed. She's an incredibly capable woman who coordinates a 100-employee workplace, nearly solos our PTA, and pulled me up from the pits Foul Bachelor Frogdom but it took her five tries to order burgers without lettuce or tomato on an app.

Last edited:
This feels like the Titanic submersible countdown.

If age was just a number nobody would die of old age.

I'm not being literal. I'm just saying from my perspective. I don't feel my age. So age is but a number when it comes to my experience.

Reactions: 666
I heard on a podcast this dude talk about how him and his friend got Fitbits or something similar so they could get in shape. They shared access so they could watch each other's progress, including heart rate, and it turned out that his friend could tell when he was having sex because his heart rate would spike LOL.

Anyhoo, maybe we could do something like that. Have a buddy system where at least one sherdogger has access to your fitness device info.
It's kind of sad if you need an Internet forum for that and not actual friends and family.

Back