• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 290 - Volkanovski vs. Rodriguez: Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 7/8 at 10PM ET/ 7PM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bo Nickal needs decent opponents, a squash match like that did not belong on the main card

Israel dumb af, talking about genealogy LMAO what a loser.
Israel be sounding like The New Black Panther (party) out there last night. That was shameful. It was a dick move to steal DDP's moment like that as well. That certainly solidified who I'll be rooting for when they meet in the cage. If crazy Izzy wants to be a Villain, let him. Maybe he believes the bad press is better than no press mantra. It was ugly to watch as a fan though that's for sure.

I'm all down for keeping it light & loose b4 fists & kicks fly, but hopscotch..?
200.gif

I don't even know what to think anymore after DDP smeshed Whittaker.

What's the point of even trying to analyse a fight <Lmaoo> .

My TAP was pretty shit too .
Having an exxentisial crisis here o_O

Wow man that's an awesome pick :)

I almost went with an underdog card with everyone but Bo but decided against it and only picked Yair who of course got destroyed (half expected that lol)

Me? Oh no, I'm definitely not coping, nope :)
pepe.jpg

Wow! Yes! Very entertaining event. Great win for Du Plessis! Great win for Pantoja and congratulations on winning the UFC Flyweight Title! Great win and congratulations to Volkanovski on defending the UFC Featherweight Title!

And come to think of it, I don't believe I've ever seen that Chris Cornell video in @TempleoftheDog's new avatar. Must have been during his androgynous phase.
<Kpop775>
lol..

8aef3058-bef8-4607-ace1-10d48f7cf73e_text.gif

Look at the people talkin shit when I get one pick wrong ( @Clementine , @DEV.Woulf ).

I’m making a list, alright. There will be consequences..

grinch-unmitigated-gall.gif

Enjoy this shit because it’s never happening again, alright.

tombstone-tombstone-movie.gif

Back