• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 285: Jones vs. Gane - Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 3/4 at 10pm ET / 7pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WHAT A GREAT FOOKIN NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAR BO NICKAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAR SHAVKAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VIVA LA GRASSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND FINALLY. WAR. MOTHERFUCKING. JON. JONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111111111ononeoneoneoneonetwo

Yeah I'm sorry that happened Sasha, I know you're such a big fan of Cyril. He's a great guy and I was rooting for him too. Don't let the histrionic posts bother you. He's still a great guy. But I can understand how you feel. Look forward to seeing you back when you wanna post again. Stay safe and take care my friend.
Thanks my man. You're a good guy. You take care too.

I can't tell if it's a case of Gane's ground game really sucking or Jon Jones is really that good at HW.

JJ's standup looked sloppy and sluggish TBH.

You can tell by Stipe's face he doesn't want any of Jones.
Not sure if he’s scared of Jones, but he definitely doesn’t seem that interested in fighting at all. Almost as bad as Diaz heading into his recent fight with Lawler.

wDFL548.gif

PBCkgN5.gif

He fucking deserve to dance

He fucking smashed one of the top of niot hte top heavyweight on the planet anf that without taking any damage

Im fucking impressed. Seriously. Jones is a fucking monster

It's time for the benchwarmers to sit down. The starter is back.

After a low blow too
YALL MOTHAFUCKAS WERENT WAR'ng AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YALL FUCKING FORGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE GOAT WE FUCKING TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I'm gonna be away a few days to be spared the (quite deserved) Gane bashing lol.
What a disappointment.
I sympathize with you my friend. I had to do the same thing after Wieli got booed aggressively for her walkout then got destroyed by Rose. Literally took a break from following anything MMA related or Sherdog for like a week .

Gane will be back and better then ever soon enough though.

Gane is an explosive athlete. It should be harder to take him down and hold him down.

cormier was hw champ .. he's not the first to move up and win it .. people act like this was some small guy moving up .. he was already big guy 6'4" just needed to put on some weight

Cormier was a HW that moved down to win the LHW belt.

How is a fight that is like 3 mins and ends in a finish the most boring fight ever?

Fights that lasted 30 seconds, were they also boring? What about 1 minute? 2 minutes?
home field advantage for guy, i bet if this fight was in europe or middle east different story

Back