Media UFC 270: Press Conference FULL VIDEO

You put four nice guys onstage with manufactured beef, whos first languages aren't english and this is what you get.
If wasn't that bad. The journalist who's questions no one understood was the oddest part of it.

drgsdfg.gif
Haha Dana makes me laugh so hard

Anyone know what Francis said to Gane ?
Some highlights would be appreciated too. I don't care enough about press conferences anymore to watch em live most of the time

Well Francis obviously rocked Gane pretty bad but I don't think he went down.
The coach said to Gane that he should stop sparring that day so he left the gym.

Gane was trully hurt that Francis would say he was koed when he had a quick kd at best

These "journalists" are getting too cocky. Let them ask questions within an arm's reach of the fighters and see how calm they are.

rewind...can big brother ngannou teach little brother ciryl gane a lesson?

Some highlights would be appreciated too. I don't care enough about press conferences anymore to watch em live most of the time
It will probably be shown in the embedded tommorrow.

But I expect Naganu talking crap and Gane saying stuff like "ok/sure Francis"

Someone will ask them soon enough.
Regarding Fig and Moreno uh what can I say... Really, words wouldn't do justice lol.
Regarding Francis and Gane, there were a few very basic and useless questions, the main things that happened were when they were asked about the sparring knockout : Gane "defied" Francis to tell him again, looking in his eyes, that he knocked him out that day. Long story short Gane was hurt but not knocked out. Francis also said that they weren't "former teammates" which prompted Gane to ask him what the fuck, and said he didn't know if Francis was playing a game but that it made no sense to say that.
Not much else. Stupid questions, stupid unintelligible questions with horribly thick French accent.

Put the time in and watch. You'll only get so much from cliffs. This was kind of a cringe presser but definitely incites some desire to watch this weekend.

Someone will ask them soon enough.
Regarding Fig and Moreno uh what can I say... Really, words wouldn't do justice lol.
Regarding Francis and Gane, there were a few very basic and useless questions, the main things that happened were when they were asked about the sparring knockout : Gane "defied" Francis to tell him again, looking in his eyes, that he knocked him down that day. Long story short Gane was hurt but not knocked out. Francis also said that they weren't "former teammates" which prompted Gane to ask him what the fuck, and said he didn't know if Francis was playing a game but it made no sense to say that.
Not much else. Stupid questions, stupid unintelligible questions with horribly thick French accent.
Lol thanks for the break down . The Gane/Francis sparring drama is silly and little played out by now(ha) but I'm glad its at least something to spark some beef.
That being said come on give me some hints on the Fig/Moreno weirdness o_O. I love akward moments in MMA more then anything besides the fights themselves lol .

Figgy is the most unintentionally funniest guy in the UFC
No.. he is Luke Rockhold level of douchebag. Nobody realized before because nobody cared.

Moreno will finish him again and make it look easy.

Back