Media UFC 270: Press Conference FULL VIDEO

drghsdf.gif

Turned off. Unwatchable

Lol I still prefer this over fighters having translators....first to translate the question, then we hear the question in foreing language, then the answer in foreign language, then the translator answrs in English in a totally different voice than the fighter.

Let's not discourage them for trying :)

*edit is it just me or were talking in English first and now using translators...I wasn't paying attention to the smaller guys earlier much....I like Gane and Nganmou talking in their accents

Lol thanks for the break down . The Gane/Francis sparring drama is silly and little played out by now(ha) but I'm glad its at least something to spark some beef.
That being said come on give me some hints on the Fig/Moreno weirdness o_O. I love akward moments in MMA more then anything besides the fights themselves lol .
Well... Fig was spouting what sounded like torrents of shit to Moreno, while Moreno, instead of answering, made faces, silly noises, like farting with his mouth, and other super childish/cringe behaviour ; like it would maybe be fun or cute if he did ONE of those things but it was the whole presser lol. Moreno was next to Ngannou and Fig next to Ciryl, and it definitely looked like Ciryl and Francis just had taken their child to the presser lol

It will probably be shown in the embedded tommorrow.

But I expect Naganu talking crap and Gane saying stuff like "ok/sure Francis"
Only reason I want Ngano to win is to see him clowned and beaten to a pulp by Tyson Fury.

Hopefully after that big payday he does not need to borrow money and we don't need to hear him cry after.

What a likable character Ciryl is.

Looked like Francis was clarifying some things in french during the staredown too.
Like saying he respects him, didn't looked like trash talking at all.
Maybe our heart is too pure for this world but I was under the same impression yeah

Well... Fig was spouting what sounded like torrents of shit to Moreno, while Moreno, instead of answering, made faces, silly noises, like farting with his mouth, and other super childish/cringe behaviour ; like it would maybe be fun or cute if he did ONE of those things but it was the whole presser lol. Moreno was next to Ngannou and Fig next to Ciryl, and it definitely looked like Ciryl and Francis just had taken their child to the presser lol
LMAO that's awesome . The basement boi me really isnt a fan of Moreno's "I'm so nice and fun :D" shit for a fight build up so that's great to hear <45>.
UFC CRINGE really dosnt disappoint <Lmaoo>

Anyone know what Francis said to Gane ?
Some highlights would be appreciated too. I don't care enough about press conferences anymore to watch em live most of the time

It will probably be shown in the embedded tommorrow.

But I expect Naganu talking crap and Gane saying stuff like "ok/sure Francis"

Pinned comment from UFC France

Translation of what Francis said to Ciryl

"No matter what you might believe i respect you and saturday we are gonna go at war"

What a likable character Ciryl is.

Looked like Francis was clarifying some things in french during the staredown too.
Like saying he respects him, didn't looked like trash talking at all.

Ngannou wants a higher paying contract after this fight so he's trying to show Dana that he can trashtalk a bit and help sell the event....Cyril doesn't seem to understand that in real time and looks genuinely hurt like "what? We weren't teammates?"

Pinned comment from UFC France

Translation of what Francis said to Ciryl

"No matter what you might believe i respect you and saturday we are gonna go at war"

Wow I expected mean words :eek: . I have a PHD in Shookology and am currently tenured at Shercuck university. I gotta say I see the shookness within Francis.
Too cordial, he's already conceded. This with the MK curse makes Cyril a complete lock.
(Luh you for for the informative reply Shermano)

This fight would have done wonders for the sports had it been held in France.

Only reason I want Ngano to win is to see him clowned and beaten to a pulp by Tyson Fury.

Hopefully after that big payday he does not need to borrow money and we don't need to hear him cry after.

You’re never going to see him fight Tyson Fury. Nobody watches Ngannou in MMA. They definitely won’t in boxing & the UFC will never allow it

The I fast forwarded to watch the Frances vs. Cyril stuff. Two best heavyweights in the world. Cyril seems more laid back and Francis more proud, but no big deal.

The fireworks will be the fights themselves.

Good line from Ngannou at 4:55:
"You said I spar with power, I spar with 155er, I spar with girls, and they don't complain"
<DCWhoa>

Damn the level of cringe with the french media.... whoever was translating was soooo so bad. Embarassing.

Back