Media UFC 270: Press Conference FULL VIDEO

Fuck that goof in the pink shirt who tried to irritate Francis and didnt shut up

Screen-Shot-2022-01-20-at-8-59-45-PM.png

I want to enjoy the back and forth between fig and Moreno but I'm having trouble following what the fucks is going on

I wonder what they were saying to eachother during that face off.
I think Francis was talking shit to Gane ,and Gane from lip reading was saying "Alright Francis, Alright Francis, Ok Francis"

Too much cringe from Morono and Davidson.

Morono reacting to everything and just giggling like a little school girl.
Davidson trying to act tough even though he is a little manlet who got finished by another manlet in Morono.

Too cringe.

Figgy is the most unintentionally funniest guy in the UFC. Moreno is actually the guy who is trying too hard to be likeable. Very fake dude

Last edited:
That journalist going back to hotel room to cry.
The guy crossed the Atlantic and Ngannou didn't even understand his question that's hilarious, it should be the ultimate proof of how terrible English lessons are over here, it's a fucking SHAME that fucking journos can't even speak it properly, it should be mandatory

Last edited:
I wonder what they were saying to eachother during that face off.

Francis: Je vais t'en mettre plein la gueule connard

Cyril: Va chier sale pute, t'as dis qu'on avait jamais été co-équipiers. Tu m'as brisé le coeur

Francis: Va te faire enculer, on a fait du sparring que trois fois ensemble, ça compte pas

Cyril: Samedi soir je vais te faire regretter d'être venu en France pauvre con, ton dépotoir au Cameroun va te manquer

Francis: On verra, mes poings sont prêts

Cyril: J'ai la trique

Francis: Lamentable

Just kidding, I have no fucking idea what they said

Figgy is the most unintentionally funny guy in the UFC. Moreno is actually the guy who is trying too hard to be likeable. Very fake dude
He is likable and nice but wants to be EVEN more likable and nice, which is clearly a teenager mistake, and I don't say that because of his size. Lol yes I do.

Back