UFC 269 kinda sucks

Top 8 fights are all interesting. Undercard can always be surprising too, but I’m a fan of MMA. Looks like you have been here for a about a year.

Thanks for the great input tho, these threads are what make me check sherdog…

I disagree, but, strangely enough, I feel that undercard is somehow a bit stronger and more interesting for me than the main card. There is a huge number of exciting fighters at the event, so it should be fun even without Jorge-Edwards

It has a lot of past their prime fighters and guys coming off bad losses. A HW throwdown. And a good main event. 5/10.

Emmett vs Ige on prelims + DP vs Charles make it worth a watch for me + whatever good fights get sprinkled in between.

hardly a weak card.

One of the best MMA cards of the year imo. Top to bottom.

Lots of interesting fights from the prelims to the main.

Just admit you have no clue who any of the fighters are outside of the main event because you don't actually watch that much MMA and move on.

I had no idea this card was happening this week until a friend mentioned it. I then go and look it up and was pretty underwhelmed by the card. Outside of the main event there isn't a single fight I want to see. I'm so used to UFC doing a stack card in December to close out the year, so maybe I'm judging this unfairly against past December ppv cards. But even considering that I don't think I would be excited for this card under other circumstances. Honestly a card like this would have been just barely good enough to be a Fox card, let alone ppv. But I digress, shits been getting watered down for years now so its to be expected

Literally the first 8 fights are good to decent. Too bad about Leon vs Masvidal.

You sure youre a UFC fan?

Find another sport, this card is fantastic.

Just had a look at the lineup...solid card with lots of entertaining match-ups featuring fighters I actually know and have some opinion on. Looking forward to it.

Back