• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 261: Usman vs. Masvidal - Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: 6:00 p.m. ET/3:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I’m surprised

Wait, he gone gone?
50028702f0fe220d18c4aff55dcd1d71.gif

Lol he has the most successful podcasts In the world that is primarily a long form interview. He may suck at the translator part but the guy is a good interviewer
Yeah, but his podcast is conversational. In ring interviews are a different thing entirely.

He wastes half the time asking long and winding questions and giving his own opinion.

Ok i have to admit I forgot masvidal fought in such short notice the first time. I take back what I said just a bit, just a bit, because I still do not see him winning this

really ?? Idk seems kinda outlandish
show texts or lies lol
yes really. No reason to lie about it half my family lives in Florida as does my friend. I asked why they were booing. But believe what you want. I'm here to enjoy the fights . CHeers.

Back