PBP UFC 261: Usman vs. Masvidal - Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: 6:00 p.m. ET/3:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The same people who would show up to a ufc fight in the middle of a pandemic without masks are the same people who boo an Asian guy for using a translator.

<JRSmith40>
They weren't booing the translator but instead a fight broke out in the stands that was broken up. I go a homie down there that sent me a text about it.
<DisgustingHHH>

I think the only fight that makes sense in this main card is rose vs weili, I’ve never thought I’d say this but wmma is saving the day here. In no planet does Andrade vs Valentina makes sense and Masvidal vs Usman is boring and predictable. Rose vs Weili looks great tho.

Rose has to be so strong. Used to having to hold all of Pat Barry’s weight on top of her since she was 13 years old

LavishBlandAnemone-size_restricted.gif
idiot

They weren't booing the translator but instead a fight broke out in the stands that was broken up. I go a homie down there that sent me a text about it.
<DisgustingHHH>
really ?? Idk seems kinda outlandish
show texts or lies lol

im disappointed you liked this @Rebelfett
Remember with great power comes great responsibility
giphy.gif
I saw it on my read through. And knew it would be deleted. But you are correct and I need to slow down and make sure what im liking. I can only promise to be more thorough. And I do appreciate you and the rest of the sherdog community holding me accountable.

Much luv and respect
Rebelfett
Likebot, esq

Back