• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 261: Usman vs. Masvidal - Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: 6:00 p.m. ET/3:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Took forever for Connelly to get back in there. I will be a fan for life for ending the Pereira hype, i hate that guy.
Wait, why??? He’s tightened up the clown act a lot lol.. have you seen him slap around that Dagestani bully

VpDctrQ.gif

What's up PBP! Did I miss anything good?

So im at dave and bustanuts and theres no pussy here.

Is the fight on or is soccer still on?

I was like who tf is John Way Lee? Then realized it was DC saying Zhang Weili. Lol

yes really. No reason to lie about it half my family lives in Florida as does my friend. I asked why they were booing. But believe what you want. I'm here to enjoy the fights . CHeers.
Im just playin man! its been a fun night !! Cheers
200w.webp

I know they are huge underdogs but WHAT IF, Masvidal and Diaz win? We could see the bmf but undisputed rematch

Oh shit the main is about to be on... I better go get blunted!! Hopefully nothing crazy happens during this Smith fight.

Back