UFC 260: Stipe vs Ngannou 2

Does anyone think Almeida has a shot VS O'Malley? I feel like O'Malley is getting a lot of love in this line for a guy coming off a bad loss. Almeida was once touted like Sugar is. O'Malley isn't Font or Cody G who KO'd Almeida.

Also, I have no idea about Abu Azatair, but am sold on his LW brother. If he's anywhere near as good as his brother, Marc Andre Barriault could be in some trouble. Barriault is your classic gritty all arounder, but if this ends up as a striking fight and Abu is as gifted as his bro, he should take Barriault out

I taped Azaitar and he is not half the talent that his brother is. Very, very basic fighter who relies on spamming overhands in a straight line. He has k.o. power though and despite being a low level grappler he can use his strenght to get himself out of a bad situation ala Lewis.

Does anyone think Almeida has a shot VS O'Malley? I feel like O'Malley is getting a lot of love in this line for a guy coming off a bad loss. Almeida was once touted like Sugar is. O'Malley isn't Font or Cody G who KO'd Almeida.

Also, I have no idea about Abu Azatair, but am sold on his LW brother. If he's anywhere near as good as his brother, Marc Andre Barriault could be in some trouble. Barriault is your classic gritty all arounder, but if this ends up as a striking fight and Abu is as gifted as his bro, he should take Barriault out
Abu is bigger and more xplosive but has a similar style.

Less output, mere power

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Penne has been actually training recently or is this just promotion for her upcoming full time gig on onlyfans if she loses?

Asking because I think goldy is fade material

I taped Azaitar and he is not half the talent that his brother is. Very, very basic fighter who relies on spamming overhands in a straight line. He has k.o. power though and despite being a low level grappler he can use his strenght to get himself out of a bad situation ala Lewis.

Abu is bigger and more xplosive but has a similar style.

Less output, mere power

Barriault is pretty tough, so I'd think he can survive. I'll have to check him out for myself nonetheless, am intrigued

My past months (slow month since the Porier win) winnings on Stipe at +110 or better. I’m thinking some shift on Ngannu as it approaches. Hoping for +130 fight day

Luque Dec feels like a good play. I think Woodley is getting even slower and his boxing/volume drops off more and more. Luque is hittable but has a solid chin. I don't expect Woodley to have the cardio to wrestle for extended periods. Tyron seems to do about 2 things either blitz forward in a straight line or lose rounds looking for a massive right hand.

Not sure if it's age, wear and tear or if Usman just beat him so bad he ended his career. Kinda like Khabib and Michael Johnson, Woodley and Johnson just haven't looked right since. Low volume from Woodley, questionable ability to even pull the trigger lately, and he has shown he will fight ultra defensively if he gets hurt/pressured.

I don't think Luque gets a finish here but he could, Woodley almost seemed to quit against Colby. I don't think Woodley can compete with the work rate and varied approach of younger more active fighters now. I'm kinda expect a bizarro version of what Thompson did to Luque here. I think Luque can work from the outside and utilize his kicking game to shut down Tyron from headhunting with his right cross. I think Luque's Muay Tai style will be great for working in and out of to win clinch exchanges as well.

To me Woodley either has to wrestle heavy (which I doubt he can these days) or KO a man who is hard to put down and gives just as good as he gets if not better. If Woodley doesn't land a bomb early Luque's attrition style of striking probably makes Tyron even more gunshy for fear of being countered.

I'm getting Munoz vs Rivera 2 vibes here. Except I think Tyron is a much less game opponent here. I think this fight could look very similar but with Woodley being much less competitive than Jimmy. Tyron hasn't even looked like he wanted to be in a fight lately let alone win one. Luque by way of fading the ghost of Woodley. More activity, more strike variety, more grit, and a willingness to force and win dog fight exchanges that Tyron just doesn't have if he ever did.

Last edited:
I like Luque by TKO TBH. Tyron is dogshit against pressure fighters and while Luque doesnt have the wrestling threat, his game on the front foot, his workrate and pace should really do a number on Tyron even if its just 3 rounds. Remember Carlos in their 3 rounder was starting to put it on Woodley in the 2nd with his workrate and Tyron was slowing down. His gas tank is much worse now too. Leon isnt as good a wrestler as Tyron but he had an incredibly hard time taking and keeping Luque down.

Taking Francis by TKO too. Rd 1 is +240 for me ATM

I like Modestas as a dog here to outstrike Michal to a UD.

Im surprised Abubakar is a -240 favorite against Gooden. I dont rate him much at all... I probably wont play it unless im convinced tho.

I really wanna see Almeida end OMalley but hes tailor made for Sean having a highlight reel knockout.

How do you guys feel about Mullarkey/Worthy?

Mullarkey vs Worthy will probably be off as well. Little epidemic going on in team Australia.
Mullarkey is the aussie, the City Kickboxing's guys are from New Zealand.

So I'm willing to take a risk in saying it, but I'm all over Penne here. She's got to know if she loses here, she's gone. From her social media, it looks like she's taking this serious (although I don't know how much she didnt take it serious in the past). It looks like she's trying to develop some sort of judo game also.

Goldy is DWCS crap. Like Frey, that muscle is for show. She's a wild hook throwing soccer mom with a 6" reach disadvantage here. If she rushes in I expect Penne to jab or tie her up to score. It won't be pretty but it'll get it done. Penne has been in there with far better competition even when at the time she shouldn't have.

I know detractors might say Penne had a reach advantage over Taylor also, but Taylor's hand speed is underrated and her striking in comparison to goldy and penne is just vastly better. Penne did however have a step in poke jab I think she'll be able to utilize here which should be open with such a reach advantage. Add in the fact that I think penne might be able to use that clinch game and potential takedowns to her advantage. Its gonna be a greasy ugly one, but goldy should take the L here.

Will it though? Did the aussie quarantine with the CKB New Zealand team?
I'm pretty sure he's been training with Volk so I'd be surprised if he's not removed from covid protocols too. We'll find out soon enough. This card is quickly turning to shit though can't afford too many more cancellations.

I'm pretty sure he's been training with Volk so I'd be surprised if he's not removed from covid protocols too. We'll find out soon enough. This card is quickly turning to shit though can't afford too many more cancellations.
I think people are blending Mullarkey in with Riddell since they fought. Jamie has been at Freestyle Fighting Gym and Central Coast MMA(at least from his instagram) both are in Australia. He posted a picture from the UFC PI 3 days ago but that's about it. Unless I'm missing something the last CKB guy he was around was when he fought Riddell.

Worthy isn't anything special but should be able to get a KO here. Mullarkey always seems pretty hittable.

*Edit Nevermind I guess he has been around Volkanovski, curious to see if they cancel or not.

Last edited:
Fun note for any of you folks into the random details like myself (I'll take my edge wherever I can get it). Luque just got added to the UFC 4 video game a couple weeks ago, seems like he might finally be getting the marketing push. Same for Holland, not that it worked there. All that said I doubt it is a secret who Dana liked to win either of those match ups.

Last edited:
Honestly if anybody is considering backing Woodley, just take Woodley by decision @ +325. Who knows, maybe it'll be +350 or so by fight night. The chances of him finishing Luque are so incredibly slim IMO, he's not stepping back in time and ever looking like the Tyron of old again. He can say whatever he wants, and maybe even look good in a short training clip or two. But he's not translating it to the octagon. He's not producing. Luque has a hell of a chin so there's a literal punchers chance Woodley can finish him, and I don't see Woodley coming close to submitting him. The Woodley that submitted Till looked like a different guy than the one we've seen get manhandled for the last 15 rounds.

So I'm willing to take a risk in saying it, but I'm all over Penne here. She's got to know if she loses here, she's gone. From her social media, it looks like she's taking this serious (although I don't know how much she didnt take it serious in the past). It looks like she's trying to develop some sort of judo game also.

Goldy is DWCS crap. Like Frey, that muscle is for show. She's a wild hook throwing soccer mom with a 6" reach disadvantage here. If she rushes in I expect Penne to jab or tie her up to score. It won't be pretty but it'll get it done. Penne has been in there with far better competition even when at the time she shouldn't have.

I know detractors might say Penne had a reach advantage over Taylor also, but Taylor's hand speed is underrated and her striking in comparison to goldy and penne is just vastly better. Penne did however have a step in poke jab I think she'll be able to utilize here which should be open with such a reach advantage. Add in the fact that I think penne might be able to use that clinch game and potential takedowns to her advantage. Its gonna be a greasy ugly one, but goldy should take the L here.
Not fighting in 3 years is a big red flag for me.

Honestly if anybody is considering backing Woodley, just take Woodley by decision @ +325. Who knows, maybe it'll be +350 or so by fight night. The chances of him finishing Luque are so incredibly slim IMO, he's not stepping back in time and ever looking like the Tyron of old again. He can say whatever he wants, and maybe even look good in a short training clip or two. But he's not translating it to the octagon. He's not producing. Luque has a hell of a chin so there's a literal punchers chance Woodley can finish him, and I don't see Woodley coming close to submitting him. The Woodley that submitted Till looked like a different guy than the one we've seen get manhandled for the last 15 rounds.
I can't see any angle for Woodley finish or not. 39 years old, arthritis in his hands, super low volume, bad cardio, and even his durability doesn't look as good as it used to as I noticed Colby was stinging him in stanza's of the stand up. I don't think he's capable of wrestle fucking Luque, and pressure fighters are his kryptonite which Luque does by always moving forward with high volume. Going to be the same old fight of Woodley's huge ass hugging the cage doing nothing (I mean seriously if he couldn't will himself to bomb Colby who he hated then when is he ever going to) and I can't even say with confidence that he can reach the distance in this fight.

Back