UFC 255: Figueiredo vs. Perez - Weigh In: 12:00 p.m. Noon ET

Here's the trick
You don't bet either

Put your 100 bucks on Chookagian to win by decision +260
That's value

You think she’s gonna outlast Calvillo!? WMMA is too unpredictable to me, but yes a decision would be most likely is any aspect. I’m not a regular gambler, but huge odds like that are fun to take a flyer on occasion. But they have odds like that for a reason, she’s got no chance lol.

Bet 100$ to win 5 or bet 100$ to win 1,304$? I’ve spent 100$ on worse things.

Like I said. I wouldn't bet on this fight. As far as spending goes. At least you get whatever it is you bought. No matter how fleeting or frivolous it was. But, flushing money down a toilet is still just something I can't afford to do.

You think she’s gonna outlast Calvillo!? WMMA is too unpredictable to me, but yes a decision would be most likely is any aspect. I’m not a regular gambler, but huge odds like that are fun to take a flyer on occasion. But they have odds like that for a reason, she’s got no chance lol.
Chookagian has no chance? Calvillo is no world beater. This will get to the cards, and in a WMMA fight like this, Chook can lose the fight and still win via judges lol

Chookagian has no chance? Calvillo is no world beater. This will get to the cards, and in a WMMA fight like this, Chook can lose the fight and still win via judges lol
No I was talking about the huge odds with Maia v shev. I think chook has a chance, I was referring to Maia. But like I said WMMA is too unpredictable in close fights. Then like you said who knows with judges. Especially on fight island.

No I was talking about the huge odds with Maia v shev. I think chook has a chance, I was referring to Maia. But like I said WMMA is too unpredictable in close fights. Then like you said who knows with judges. Especially on fight island.
Yeah Maia has 0 chance I agree. No path to victory. No puncher's chance.

This card is in Vegas, not Fight Island btw.

Yeah Maia has 0 chance I agree. No path to victory. No puncher's chance.

This card is in Vegas, not Fight Island btw.
Oh for real? I thought someone said Abu Dhabi. But maybe that’s next ppv. But anyways Nevada judges are the same I suppose.

Oh for real? I thought someone said Abu Dhabi. But maybe that’s next ppv. But anyways Nevada judges are the same I suppose.
Last 3 cards have been in Vegas. UFC goes back to Abu Dhabi late January for the McGregor/Poirer PPV and stays there for a few cards.

He could quite possibly be the stupidest man on the planet.

29b5c5edf8a45d5cb487675214958e4a.gif

posting my picks in here incase im not around when the PBP goes up.
71715-2099264.png

Back