UFC 255: Figueiredo vs. Perez - Weigh In: 12:00 p.m. Noon ET

I really hope Perry doesn't fuck this up or at least Means takes a catch weight i want to see teh Dirty Bird finish him.

Means is going to get starched. You could tell in his media day interview that he regrets taking this fight.

Yeah, this ain't gonna end well. I'll take the over on 175.

I think he will make it. His girlfriend was joking and went on the scale first if you watch the mmajunkie stream

These three guys on the stream sound like Sherdoggers.

That Sasha guy. He's that new Chinese signing, right? The most un-Chinese looking caucasian guy I can imagine.

Noone wants you here.
RgNDSud.jpg

"Anyone can be a troll".

Fuck this dude man he clearly doesn't know what he's talking about

3 fighters left to go.... and Chookagian is one of them and......
she weighs in at : 125.75lbs.

Just lipski and Mr Perry left.

I found a better weigh-in stream without those three eggheads talking the entire time

Here comes the new Box for Lipski.....(i think)

this is i guess the new drop-proof box..... <45><45><45>

Conspiracy Theory : The UFC may have left a small plastic ledge inside the new Box at around waist-height, for a fighter to "rest their arms on"..................... :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I found a better weigh-in stream without those three eggheads talking the entire time

My lady is getting ready for work. She says... What are these guys talking about? Who are they?

I said they were random Sherdoggers.

I told her I'm only watching for the Perry drama. She knows I like ragging on that guy at every opportunity. Her and I were skyping back when he got his nose rearranged. I was like..."Holy fuck. His nose is plastered all over his face".

Back