UFC 255: Figueiredo vs. Perez - Weigh In: 12:00 p.m. Noon ET

So I was actually just 0.5lb off. He didn't even make 175lbs, the tool.

Bye-bye US$27,000 Mike, at the LEAST. At worst....you lose US$90,000 which is your show money if Tim Means declines to take the fight.
Hope you liked your 27,000dollar cheeseburgers, twat. And you need the $$$ so that's even more dumb.

Not eligible for bonuses either. Huge potential loss of income here.

Valentina is -2000 favorite some places. Might be worth throwing 100 on Maia and see what happens. Flukes happen occasionally.

Valentina is -2000 favorite some places. Might be worth throwing 100 on Maia and see what happens. Flukes happen occasionally.

No, just buy something for your gf or whatever for Christmas. Betting against Valentina in this fight is throwing money away.

Main Card (ESPN+ pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)

Deiveson Figueiredo (125) vs. Alex Perez (124.5)
Valentina Shevchenko (124.5) vs. Jennifer Maia (124.5)
Mike Perry (175.5) vs. Tim Means (171)
Katlyn Chookagian (125.75) vs. Cynthia Calvillo (124.5)
Mauricio Rua (205.5) vs. Paul Craig (205.5)

Preliminary Card (ESPN2, ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET)

Brandon Royval (125.5) vs. Brandon Moreno (125)
Joaquin Buckley (182.5) vs. Jordan Wright (185.0)
Antonina Shevchenko (125) vs. Ariane Lipski (126)
Daniel Rodriguez (170.5) vs. Nicolas Dalby (170)

Early Preliminary Card (ESPN+, 6:30 p.m. ET)

Alan Jouban (170.5) vs. Jared Gooden (171)
Kyle Daukaus (185.5) vs. Dustin Stoltzfus (184.5)
Louis Cosce (170.0) vs. Sasha Palatnikov (170.5)

CANCELLED & FIZZLED BOUTS
  • CANCELLED 125 lbs Deiveson Figueiredo vs. Cody Garbrandt Garbrandt Torn Bicep
  • CANCELLED 125 lbs Brandon Moreno vs. Alex Perez Perez Rebooked
  • CANCELLED 170 lbs Robbie Lawler vs. Mike Perry Lawler Injury
  • CANCELLED 170 lbs Nicolas Dalby vs. Orion Cosce Cosce Withdrew
  • FIZZLED 135 lbs José Aldo vs. Marlon Vera

Damn lipski made it. Now you look like a worse fool Perry.

No, just buy something for your gf or whatever for Christmas. Betting against Valentina in this fight is throwing money away.
I agree. But Serra ko’d Gsp, and he was a heavy favorite. Just never know man. I give Maia a 0.5% chance, but it’s still a chance. More than likely Val just head kicks her into her highlight reel. But a man can dream.

Punch a guy outside a restaurant and then show up to his next fight super unprofessional not make weight, and he still won’t get any kind of discipline, only in the UFC<36>

This is the first time in a long time that a weigh-in thread went more than 2 pages. Mike Perry is a draw.

I agree. But Serra ko’d Gsp, and he was a heavy favorite. Just never know man. I give Maia a 0.5% chance, but it’s still a chance. More than likely Val just head kicks her into her highlight reel. But a man can dream.

Go for it. I know anything can happen, and I'd genuinely be happy for anybody that cashes in. I just don't see it. At least with Serra there was that power, and all you need is one very well placed strike. But Maia doesn't even have that to my knowledge. And the champ has faced bigger girls at 135 with more power. If I had to bet, I'd put my money on Valentina for the minimal return. But, I would just never bet on this fight. It's too messed up odds wise.

Maia does not even have a puncher's chance though.

Maia is a one trick grappler and she might not even have better grappling than Shevchenko...

Maia does not even have a puncher's chance though.

Maia is a one trick grappler and she might not even have better grappling than Shevchenko...
Go for it. I know anything can happen, and I'd genuinely be happy for anybody that cashes in. I just don't see it. At least with Serra there was that power, and all you need is one very well placed strike. But Maia doesn't even have that to my knowledge. And the champ has faced bigger girls at 135 with more power. If I had to bet, I'd put my money on Valentina for the minimal return. But, I would just never bet on this fight. It's too messed up odds wise.

Bet 100$ to win 5 or bet 100$ to win 1,304$? I’ve spent 100$ on worse things.

Bet 100$ to win 5 or bet 100$ to win 1,304$? I’ve spent 100$ on worse things.
Here's the trick
You don't bet either

Put your 100 bucks on Chookagian to win by decision +260
That's value

Back