UFC 255: Figueiredo vs. Perez PBP/Discussion

late action on royval? i don't get it. royval's biggest strength is that he's a crafty grappler. but moreno has already proven himself against formiga and askarov who are craftier than he is.

I'm not saying Royval is the right bet but I think you're wrong about his biggest strength. His biggest strength is his ability to push a pace which breaks people. At that weight class I've not seen anybody do it at a high level before and thought he'd struggle against KKF for that reason, but he made it work. If he can dictate the tempo and force Moreno into his fight then he has a chance without needing to rely on outgrappling Moreno.

dont sleep on the dogs tonight on a fight card like this bet the dogs live bet, i am not joking.

looking at the card match up pics dustin 'looks' like he'd KO the living bejesus outta kyle

As opposed to Moreno, who controlled KKF on the feet for 3 rounds?

I thought KKF won the first round vs Moreno while Royval put a beating on him. Moreno did wear on him longer the fight went. Ended up winning clear dec.

1-0 dauakuas clear. very good shot selection while on top.

Daukus rd 1, but Stoltzfus definitely proving so far he can hang in the grappling dept.

stolotzfus engages the clinch position but daukaus immediately gets the underhook and head position. stoltzfus in need of a miracle.

Daukaus is a solid grappler once it gets to the mat, but he sucks at trying to get it there.

Still up 2-0...

2-0 daukaus, but he is not looking very impressive.

2-0 Daukaus I guess, but not so clear in 2nd

30-27.

Daukaus finally looked good rd 3 when Stoltzfus gassed.

Chalky line on Dasukaus, but justified ultimately, Stolz could not get any of his game going and was outworked in the clinch.

Huh it’s that ninja kick guy. Wonder if that viral fame from 1 kick went to his head?

Fighting a guy who spams kicks too...

Matchmakers know what they’re doing sometimes

I’m down. Give us a prelim fight that looks like two noobs playing Teken at the arcade

weird segway from hyping buckley to then the jouban fight.

Jouban is my 2nd biggest bet of the night and now i'm feeling a bit nervous

Back